What music is playing in the background?

48 Posts | Latest reply on 21/03/2007 09:57:41 by storm | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wouldnt we all!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yep I haven't PM you yet witchiest coz according to other forums I am a tight git! Squeak!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hey paul we should start a group !!!!!!!!!!!   tight arsed gits R US   i dont think we are tight like i said in my oher post the other site i joined was only 50p per week and i seent a cheque for the full years subs !!! foolish of me i know, i havent been on it for 6 months !! £52 quid will buy my kid his shoes he needs cos i have to buy special ones cos his feet are big an wide and i would spend it on my kid over any site on the web. if it was 50p per week i possibly would join but again im too shy to even send a wink or a pm, although it would be nice to be able to reply with a thinks but no thanks type of thing so i wonder is it worth the money for me ?? so glad im not on my own with this one   cheers mate                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

lol paul never repled to ya post cos i thought you had put hot toddy !!!!!   so now i can say yep wouldnt we all too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

wtg storm LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i like hot toddys too tho! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Next time remind me to use the spell checker. lol                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

nah paul its me dislexic ya see, you wouldnt believe what i think some posts say !!!!!!!!!  have to read them a couple of times sometimes, an jokes well ive got no chance, di's bless her has bailed me out of a few !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2617 seconds. There are 1042 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption