What music is playing in the background?

48 Posts | Latest reply on 21/03/2007 09:57:41 by storm | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

WHat are we all listening to right now?   I'm listening to Depeche Mode's 'Enjoy the silence'                                                                                                                                                                                 
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Alice Cooper                                                                                                                                                                              
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

paul...Depeche Mode... .lycra...dude wots goin on....think ur in need of rock club..heavy drinking of beer and spirits..no wkd...and stage divin n mosh pit then a curry ...oh yeah and i need to be there so u can supavise me                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Alanis Morrisett.....Crazy                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

You just need handcuffing to a fence to keep ya out of mischief you do millsy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

cant beat a bit of motown, got temptations on a mo, and some 80's remixes !!!!!!!!!  i know im a sad git Confused    lol                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

megadeth crush em                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have a small collection of various types of music on my PC. Usually I have indie/rock/grunge playing, oh and I weight train to AC/DC. I drink beer but prefer Guinness (Only 5 at a time though) and when I drink spirits I prefer absolut because I haven't aquired the taste for whiskey yet. I'm still waiting to find a bar I used to attend religiously back in SA many years ago, it was called monks inn. Brilliant place that served jugs of beer (About 2 litres of beer) and when it was happy hour you received two jugs (4 litres) for R4.50 (About 45p converted). The place was done up with a 60's/hippy/retro theme inside with murals of people dressed in the 60's/hippy style on the pillars and walls. A live band (What she said) with Dax Martin at the helm churned out covers and originals, we all went to school with the band and we would shout out any song and they would play it...think of a live juke box, it was awesome. Think the played anything from The Cure to Metallica and even my favourite Pixies.   Does anyone know of a place in the Berkshire/Buckinghamshire that has that sort of atmosphere?                                                                                                                                                                             
Mark_07's Profile
Mark_07

In: Newton Abbot

Skinny Puppy's new album "Mythmaker"  It rocks!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hey paul if ya get yaself on plenty of whiskey any bar you go in will look like ya retro pub mate !!!!!! i hate whiskey bloomin horrid drink !!!!!!!! malibu an tia maria are very slurrrpy drinks, only drink spirits cos dont get a hangover then !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

listening to whitesnake 2nite,and drinking shiraz! soooo relaxing!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jacobs Creek Shiraz is quite tasty! I like it a lot...                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

aerosmith is the flavour tonight                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just got back from the pub (Millsy will be pleased to know that I had a few pints of beer), and the last song playin gon the juke box was Mr Brightside - The Killers I think?                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

Ive still got Eagles of Death Metal rattling around my brain from last week, bloody brilliant gig....                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

got me a pint of mix tonight about 3 shots of jackdaniels  in pint of guinness ,and kicking some guns and roses out ( the early stuff )                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

welcome to the jungle is my 4yr olds fave,hge sings it all the time. i love sweet child and november rain. and,yep paul,its jacobs creek shiraz. have u tried shiraz grenache? its very very more-ish!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've tried a few of the Jacobs Creek and particularly enjoyed the 'mixed' one. I think it was Shiraz and something - maybe you can jolt my memory. What do you eat with it when you're drinking?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

food hun............................                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

u ahve to eat with it?? usually a boost bar or some galaxy!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1166 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption