What music is playing in the background?

48 Posts | Latest reply on 21/03/2007 09:57:41 by storm | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BOOST FOR ME EVERYTIME WITCHIEST,   WELL ANY CHOCOLATE WILL DO ACTUALLY, Star    HAVE YOU TRIED DUNKING THEM IN A STEAMING MUG OF COFFEE LICKING THE CHOCCIE OFF AND PEELING THE CARAMEL OFF EATING THAT THEN THE MIDDLE BIT LAST !!!             HEAVEN  DIME BARS ARE GOOD FOR DUNKING TOO  Big smile   LYING THERE COS HATE WHITE CHOCOLATE  Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

will try it storm,souds yummy. i hate white choc too. i like minstrels when u hold em in ur hand to warm em up the choc inside the crunchy shell gets runny-very nice indeed!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

ok why is it all the subjects on this site always turn to food or drinking .   well i like pizza when ive been drinking .day old piza and day old lager are good for breakfast the next day as well so you get two meals for one and im listening to some sex pistols                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

FBK

Sex Pistols kick ass!
I see you ride a blade, whats the insurance like?
I have a little 600 and it costs an arm and a leg (Possibly coz my licence has only been valid for a year or so.).

firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

its took me 9yrs to be able to adford the insurance on my bike and at long last its about £500 fully comp , dont knock the cbr600 mate ive had two of them they are a fab bike i had a cbr 600 then sp1 , then a cbr 600 .sp1's i dont like them great sound and pull byt not very stable . but me blade i love it to bits its the 954
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would love to upgrade next year (Being greedy I have had two new bikes in less than 18 months)...the SP1 sounds and looks brilliant, BUT ever since the original blade debuted I have always wanted one. Mmmmmm that drilled fairing look was way ahead of it's time. I believe the new blade is up to 1000cc and is meant to be the easiest litre bike to ride.   I find with my CBR600F I sit too upright, I can still get along quite well and keep up with my mate from work who rides a T reg Kwak ZXR 750 (I think its's a ZXR) - he looks all hunched over in a nice race position and I get jealous.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have Audio Bully's 'Face in the cloud' playing...loudly. Mmmm mmm mm, taking in that warped bass - possibly even suiting my style of thinking at the moment.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Quote "  taking in that warped bass - possibly even suiting my style of thinking at the moment." and that would be wot?                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

maybe very audible, feeling of head in a fog and think he would like to thump someone !!!!!!  just a wild guess di                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

mmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

sounds like most blokes i know then!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol witchiest  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

am havin a quiet evening 4 a change have got bliss love songs on and me n smiley are havin a dance! x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

awwww so lovely witchiest, im having my usual friday nite chill cos jak goes bowling wiv his grandad and stays over for the nite, so had rc over for a cuppa shes gone to pick her son up and me an pippin boots are sharing a twix an a cup of hot chocolate an watching most haunted at the mo.
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

james is at scouts,ellie has been to school disco and charlie is in bed cos he went to his first school disco! he loved it! give pippin a hug from us lot.xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Storm   I'm flabbergasted by your accusations - "maybe very audible, feeling of head in a fog and think he would like to thump someone !!!!!!  just a wild guess di "   My head in not often in a fog as I don't have time to go out drinking that much (I'm too much of a good boy who likes to stay at home weight training). Playing rugby allows a person to relieve all frustrations so I can proudly admit I have never hit anyone in anger before.   Ciao Paul (Now where's that violin?)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Di's Profile
Di

Got an idea wot is was you were thinking LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

COULD THINK OF BETTER THINGS TO STAY AT HOME WITH THAN WEIGHTS !!!   LOL            LOL                   Dead                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Storm   Now then if I had something else to keep me occupied and focus all my attention on it would be most welcome. Picking up ice cold weights in winter is no fun...would also much rather be curled up in bed next to a hot body.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 973 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption