No knifes in the kitchen now..

58 Posts | Latest reply on 29/01/2010 19:30:57 by Bloggsey | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

not for me Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

thought you would be into  brown  nut like  ones                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

nope, purple all the way - brown and greens too healthy Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

lol you are as daft as  me  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

could be Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

like it   not enough daft harmless peeps in this world  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

hey we got a club - 2 members !                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

go girl    get recruiting... we  got the makings of a  great club                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

aye, all we need are members for the other primary colours LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

that could be a whole new thread                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

mmmmm, especially when we mix the primary colours Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

mmm that sounds interesting                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

ok i bags the blue crayons in the name of all those that need sectioning ??                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I had reason to call the police a few weeks ago, when an OAP discovered he had been broken into he was in an awful state especially as he had only been out the house 20 minutes! I rang 999 to be told off for using an emergency line I was told to ring the general police line the operator gave me the number as the general line for the police is all so difficult to remember or find these days.

I would have though 999 to be appropriate in these circumstances due to the short time it was done in. They may still have been in the area.
Oh well thats our society these days bring back Dixon Of Dock Green he was far friendlier to the vicimised subjects

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

dont have a problem with yobs here....they've all been vapourised anyone wanna borrow "how to build a tactical nuclear weapon" ^ ^                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

I hope the old guy is alright moon, did you visit him after, I can't imagine the upset he was in.  There is too much of this going on and it makes me ill, easy targets.  I see the old folk around me going about their businesses, same times, everyday - if I notice it then I'm sure the scum who commit these crimes do too.    I don't know it it's different parts of the country/areas or what, or the police attitudes, staff having a bad day themseleves, or lack of staff - but that doesnt excuse that persons lack of empathy, tact and more importantly doing their job porfessionally.  Then they wonder why society is so anti-rozzers ! I live in a pretty rough area and have to praise our team of 6 local officers, they are a modern 'Dixon of Dock Green', and do actually give a stuff
Bloggsey's Profile
Bloggsey

In: Leeds

All the 999 calls in the country go to some place in Milton Keynes now !!!! Dumb or what coz the people answering them havn't a clue about things like the lay of the land and the area etc from where the call is coming from.   I had a guy (political assylum seeker with no licence being taucht how to drive by another assylum seeker with a learner licence) who rammed his car into mine at a mini roundabout. I had witnesses, took pictures etc, thought no probs, insurance job!. 2 Pleeeze, what ezz ziz eensurance" he said to me. I rang 999 and got told it was not a police matter ! Sod that I kept on ringing em and gotthem to send a car out after three goes. Of course driving without insurance or a licence is a police matter they ain't a clue half the time and you have to be forcefull sometimes to get em to sit up and take notice instead of fobbing ya off.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bloggsey's Profile
Bloggsey

In: Leeds

PS Baggie me the tarton crayons Squirrel                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1263 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption