No knifes in the kitchen now..

58 Posts | Latest reply on 29/01/2010 19:30:57 by Bloggsey | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This is just SILLY but it means no using a knife in your kitchen ladies ... good enough reason not to cook dinner LOL   The TV presenter and Marks & Spencer model Myleene Klass has been warned by police for waving a knife at teenagers who were peering into a window of her house late at night. Klass was in the kitchen with her daughter upstairs when she spotted the youths in her garden just after midnight on Friday. She grabbed a knife and banged the windows before they ran away. Hertfordshire police warned her she should not have used a knife to scare off the youths because carrying an "offensive weapon", even in her own home, was illegal. Klass's spokesman, Jonathan Shalit, said the former Hear'Say singer was "utterly terrified" by the intruders and "aghast" at the police warning. "All she did was scream loudly and wave the knife to try and frighten them off," he told the Sunday Telegraph. "She is not looking to be a vigilante, and has the utmost respect for the law, but when the police explained to her that even if you're at home alone and you have an intruder, you are not allowed to protect yourself, she was bemused."                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

is this bike related ????......err shouts matt at the top of his voice !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

No Censored sense, no wonder half the natives of this country have packed up and moved to another one.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I'll take my chances. Mind you, I don't think I'd wave a knife around at a bunch of people peering through my window anyway - seems a bit pointless. If they've broken in, however, then it's every woman for herself and it'll involve knives, axes and anything else I can call to hand Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

is this bike related ????......err shouts matt at the top of his voice !!!   It doesn't have to be, it says general chat/anything goes   besides, if it was ALL bike chat on here Matt would lose a lot of members, thro boredom!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Nope its not Ian , but after the heaviness of some posts lately I thought something a little light hearted may be appreciated Big smile   And it is in General Chat Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i know.....just i had a rollocking re non bike related stuff....was just seeing who would bite !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ah, I see, you are aiming for the 'wooden spoon' award                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

She could have made things worse for herself doing what she did, but good on her for having the erm balls to show she was prepering to (clean up) lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

would have to be a chrome spoon kwak to match my bike                                                                                                                                                                             
Bloggsey's Profile
Bloggsey

In: Leeds

Well I didn't get told off or done when I fought back wi a pick axe handle just prior to getting mi head kicked in by a load of drunks. Perhaps its a regional thing??                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

It should be the peeps who where peerong through the window who should get in trouble not the person trying to defend themselfes, I wouldd be scared sCensoredless if some1 were to go peering through my windows. Why is it the law almays seems to defend the peeps committin the crime not the person who is on the recieveing end of itErmm And its nice to have a mix of bike and non bike related subjects                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Bearing in mind Hertfordshire police's response, it might be interesting to know how quickly they would have got to the scene if MK had dialled 999.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

if its anything like when my shed got done in the police turned up three days after and said sorry we couldnt find any of your things !! i said to them you only just got here you have no idea whats been taken yet !   i know morse is / was cleaver but even he wouldnt have known what was missing lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I had a £600 push bike nicked, chain cut on a main street with CCTV, the police didn't even bother, said the theives would have hoodies on and would not be able to be recognised and it would waste POLICE TIME AND EFFORT TO INVESTIGATE.....cheers Portsmouth Police lol....phooooeyyyy oh what a pity I didn't come out of the shop and caught them/him/her, I'm sure I would now have a criminal record....... thoughts?????
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

i caught two youths breaking in to my shed it cost me £400 and a suspended sentence                                                                                                                                                                                   
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

When I was burgled I was told someone would be round sometime later in the week.

Then my Dad phoned them on 999 and gave them such a bollocking, they turned up within about half an hour. Thanks Pa Thumbs Up

I was utterly petrified. I couldn't sleep upstairs in my house for about 6 months afterwards and slept on the floor in the front room so I'd always wake up at the slightest sound, with various implements stored all around the place, in case they ever came back.

Like I said, I'll take my chances Wink

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

The bit that got me was ...   carrying an "offensive weapon", even in her own home, was illegal.   So holding a knife, in your own home is illegal ???   Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

What you should have done there kaw is lay low and write down the items you see them carrying down the road so that the police can tell you what they haven't recovered when they turn up 3 days later Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

So cleaning your shot guns at the kitchen table would be a big no no then.   I was just checking the sights were ok when they appeared at the window and with the shock it went off Opps Sorry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 931 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption