Leathers with Tassles ????

115 Posts | Latest reply on 27/01/2010 17:06:28 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Jackie....... we may need harder and bigger balls..........looks to me like Paul's gettin himself under the protection of his growin fan club Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ive always liked tassled leathers my first jacket was a tassled one, Wear it with pride Paul xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i have a good industrial shredder if any one wants theres shredding !!!!! lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Good on you Zelah, some of us have good taste and love em! ..............as for your shredder Ian......................you know where you can stick it pmsl!!! (no offense intended and said in the best possible taste he he............to tassel or not to tassel.............that is the question and in my case......................absolutely dont care how much you all take the pee..................I just love em so neeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Clariisa false sense of security always works wonders lol                                                                                                                                                                              
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

yeah Jackie Big smile       singin......."IT'S ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE ....OVER THERE"  Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bloggsey's Profile
Bloggsey

In: Leeds

Who cares what it looks like if you feel comfy in it and like it. Wear it for yourself and not for others and don't give a damm about what they think coz they will think it anyway man.   I used to have one years ago untill the sleeves rotted away totally. Used to have "Born to looze Live to Win" in bright red accross the back. The only comment I ever got was someone muttering "That's Motorhead That is" In JFK at Dewsbury.   Go for it ya can always chop em off if they get to ya                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

It just gives me something more to rib Bluey about so i'm happy lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BJ....Like you can't find enough already....right. Got it all covered Batty.... couldn't quite decide...with or without tassels...so i got both..... Not bothered if others like / dislike em...... Cuz I'm a Bluenose y'know.....a bluenose who is owed a chinky by a certain villa fan not a million miles from here...... LMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bluey u make it so easy lol   What about my italian ???????????????????   these blue noses always get things muddled up bless em                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Oi! I resemble that remark, Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey squashy dont u join in as well thats wud be 2 against 1 lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

i wasn't even gonna mention Graig gardner movin. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmmmm think a squash mat be order for that 1 !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Why would you wanna squash matt? Geek                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 700 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption