Leathers with Tassles ????

115 Posts | Latest reply on 27/01/2010 17:06:28 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just seen a piccy of a jacket with tassles off the sleeves. I've fancied one since the late seventies when the Mildenhall Fen Tigers all had matching race leathers with said tassles.. Question is... are they more of a girly thing..or not???  any opinions ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Think they are uniform for Bluenoses Paul, you know trying to look the part and all that ...........................                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

It depends how the jacket is styled. Some jackets with fringes also have flowers on or some other feminine detail. Personally I think if a person wears a fringed jacket then they'd look better riding a cruiser, doesn't look right on a sport bike. A bit like wearing a racing suit on a Harley.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

YUP, just knew i had that coming BJ.....LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL well ya can't say you're surprised                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Dont go there lol                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

omg  they were known as the Virginian   my brother had one in the 60's  i was always nicking  it !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I used to have a tan coloured suede jacket with fringing and lace ties and suede lace-up boots.                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh  nice Kwak  i still  love tassels                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Auntie should i start calling you Calamity Jane instead lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hells bells anne.... couldn't possibly have one now..... Imagine being called "the virginian"....ruin my reputation that would could think of a few people who would have a feild day with that one LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

its true  honestly  that was what that style of jacket  was called  i remember  the trouble  i got into for  it  when i had  gone out in it  and  my brother  couldn't find  it!  was all the rage  then
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

and i have  a short leather jacket ( not bike style)  with tassels along the  back  ... i don't care  i make my own fashion  hehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Auntie should i start calling you Calamity Jane instead lol   LOL if ya want, it's not far from the truth, I call myself Jinx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Paul that one would be so easy lol ............. mmmmmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dont dare even go there BJ......   wishes he kept his mouth shut remembering old chineese proberb "confusious he say..an open mouth gathers many feet" LOL LMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

tassled jackets are def to go wiv cruisers not racing bikes                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Me ............... would i ........................                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

yes you would bj, just go for it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

The only people allowed to  wear tassles on their jacket is either a woman or one of the village people. once worn they seem to spread out and can be seen dangling from the said gay boys handlebar ends. Just to finish the gay bar loiterer look. they sometimes can be seen in chaps. and i don't just mean the leather over trouser. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1307 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption