Leathers with Tassles ????

115 Posts | Latest reply on 27/01/2010 17:06:28 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOVE it Paul  will be taking my tassels  to the lake district  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I shall sit here and make no comment apart from what the ..............                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

www.ban the tassells.com                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

.Big smile.....with respect Paul.................(pls correct me if i'm mistaken lol)  to be a member of TWATS one has to be........... ..............      male and wear a tassled jacket on a sports bike.Wacko    so evidence so far........ male definately Thumbs Up, have a jacket with tassels Thumbs Up, riding out on a sports bike Thumbs Down...........  Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Clarissa its mainly cos he is a Blues fan lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Nice one Paul, scratch one up for havin the b*£lls to go for the T-shirt too (just readable if you zoom in on the profile pic) Clap Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

erm fink ill leave the tassles at home lol dont want to look a TCensoredT now do i hehehehehehehehehehehe       nice one paul i think lolConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Twinnie u dont need the t shirt lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

(pls correct me if i'm mistaken lol) Yes you are very much mistaken Clarissa. First I'm not sexist, so i'ts not like the free masons y'know To qualify for T.W.A.T.S (Tassel wearers against traditional stanards) all you need is the following........   Bad taste, GSOH and the ability to laugh at yourself, a tasseled garment (or 2, any size  welcome...ahermmm), a sports bike, scrambler....or the pinnicle of TWATS transportation..... a plastic pig and a dont care what others think attitude,   The only way a cruiser rider could ever compete would be to ride out in a set of brightly coloured race leathers...now wouldn't that look funny.....LOLLOL   Ian...????? yer link dont work DeadCry                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

In the navy,  dum de dum de dum de dum. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In the navy,  dum de dum de dum de dum. Geek   Lmao @ BB LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Paul, well impressive, it's rare to find someone with the t-shirtThumbs UpLOL           Perhaps an indication of a true commitment to the cause, would be to wear it to the next Harley Owners Group meet.Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

paul.........thanks for putting me right on requirements of TWAT membership Cool definately no intention of implications taken............on the contrary..... it was a 'sexist' interpretating the requirements .....which i shall now add to my profile Wink  Big smile   so...... where was i going with that post......... want evidence of TWAT member out and about  on his/her machine ........but a him in particular Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Clarissa go down to St Andrews on a home game it TWATS central there

UP THE VILLA

(shud i now admit to having a tassled jacket myself ................ better not)

clarissa's Profile
clarissa

BJ......... i'll pass the tennis balls......you throw them.......aim low Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh noooooo Rob...couldn't possibly go to a HD group meet....people would start talking aout me...and my street cred would plummet into minus figures....again.....LOL Once the weather warms up Clarissa I'll be out there being whipped by me tassels, have no fear....( BTW if you you hear any vicious rumours about me going for the "BM'er bad taste of the year award" it not true...that goes to Dr BJ for supporting "the other team".) LMAO   and while we're on the subject of "the other team2.... "UP THE VILLA" BJ.......I'd love to but even I have some standards y'know....PMSL again in your direction AGAIN LOLLOL  (shud i now admit to having a tassled jacket myself ................ better not) Gon on be a devil, y'know you want to......                                                                                                                                                                              
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

he he yes me too Paul.........thats for putting me wise too, despite wearing my tassels with pride cos I love em dont care what anyone says...........it is nice to know I'm not a TWAT too............well officially that is pmsl!!!!LOL......good on ya Paul, wear em with pride as I do............each to their own and "different" is good and can be cool too lol! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"different" is good   I Likes that I do BH Thumbs Up (makes a mental note..I want to use it in conversation) LOL   it is nice to know I'm not a TWAT too............well officially that is pmsl!!!!LOL   Dont laugh too much.....I make you an honoury member while you're not looking....LMAO LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bluey pretty sure it doesnt matter what you wear, think as a bluenose it will always make you look a ...................                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Don't take it too far though... draw the line at leather chaps - please! Unless you're going to a fetish night or you're off on a working ranch holiday, there's absolutely no excuse for 'em! Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1359 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption