Leathers with Tassles ????

115 Posts | Latest reply on 27/01/2010 17:06:28 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

p.s................ummmm...........might you have something 'on your mind '...........that can often 'mess with your head'LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

tassles are cool , just beware of microwave doors!!!!!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

yes, tassels are cool, dont care what you lot say I love mine and will continue wearing them.........................although, Im not going to join T.W.A.T.S.................mainly cos Im not one pmsl!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Im not going to join T.W.A.T.S.................mainly cos Im not one pmsl!!!!LOL   No probs BH I can help you out with that one... Dump "spock" and have the ZZR I've got LOLLOL   Does a quick exit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Beam me up Scotty"                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

he he .....................................consider yourself well and truly beamed paul.......................I love my spock you know where you can stick yer ZZR pmsl!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmmmm obviously not in your kitchen then ....LMAO LOLLOLClap                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

paul, tassles are for girls and big hairy chopper riders, you going through some sort of identity crisis LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I like tassells Smile fringes,pom poms,bauballs,glitter, tinsell,feathers and what ever else makes me a girly type no on really likes hey ho Smile, can't help being me, and I don't apologise for it.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

paul, tassles are for girls and big hairy chopper riders One and the same RK ?? LMAO LOL and i dont mean hairy chopper riders are girls...let u work it out for yourself LOL   you going through some sort of identity crisis LOL Hey, I'm a Bluenose yer Know.... Individually non conformist and can turn bad taste into an art form Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Well riding a sports bike with tassles could certainly be an art form so I'll look forward to the pics mate Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Good on ya Paul - where do I sign up for the T.W.A.T.S club?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I don't think Paul is being totally honest with us...I reckon he's getting the fringed jacket so that when he's riding his bike he can give himself a thorough whipping LOL   It worked on me when I had my fringed jacket OUCH!, how about you Wannabe? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Geedubu's Profile
Geedubu

In: Manchester

Kwak Wrote:  I don't think Paul is being totally honest with us...I reckon he's getting the fringed jacket so that when he's riding his bike he can give himself a thorough whipping LOL   Never thought of thatLamp, must get down to the sales quick but not sure about which colour to getErmm                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There see.....Wannabe is living proof bad taste is not such a bad thing....  bet there are loads of potential Tassel wearers that afraid to "come out" LMAO LOLLOL Might get me a t-shirt LOL   Kwak.......and you promised not to say anything !!!!!! I deny everything....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I had a tassled leather,(stolen), I  have tassled bags, purple, black....... I like.......  Heartas some of us do....   I miss my stolen leather, on saying that though my hairs that long you couldn't see the tassles, so defeats the object really Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

yes we do love our tassels Nut.....................sorry yours was stolen and doesnt matter if your hair covered the tassels........at least you knew they were still there lol!!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Might get me a t-shirt LOL "T.W.A.T. & Proud" ? Thumbs Up

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

WB think thats called a Birmingham City Football Club shirt LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wannabe... Watch this space Thumbs Up BJ....class comment PMSL Clap LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

T.W.A.T.S is official.....just had to be done LMAO   <--------------------------------                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 728 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption