34 Posts | Latest reply on 02/03/2007 13:56:35 by Di | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

millsy are you special needs?   (If so, I am the same, why were my slippers in the freezer?)                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

r u 2 pregnant by any chance??? !!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

lol witchiest could be !!!!!!   millsey yep deffo hp nothing can beat it, ive just took jak for his haircut sat outside the hairdressers house 10 minutes after appointment and rang her to see where she was and its next week !!!!!!!!  felt a bit of a dope and got home thinking id put it on the calendar wrong but no its there for next week !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

storm,u need to sit down,put ur feet up and have a big cuppa,sounds like u may have the same probs rube and millsy have,uh oh,wonder if its catching??!!xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

im so glad im not the only one then LOL i feel like special needs sometimes well most the time actually , then i find myself gigling at myself at the things i do ...
Di's Profile
Di

We giggle at the things you do millsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

te he te he te he am giggling at ya too millsey !!!!   witchiest you are so right i do need a sit down and a cuppa another funny sat havin my tea saturday night jak was at the nec with his grandparents and there was a knock at the door one of jaks friends dad was here to pick his son up !!!!!!!!! he had got the wrong friends house !!!!! lol he asked me not to tell his wife and i haven't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

def catching then! millsy,u are very giggle-making! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

went to hairdressers house this week with jak to get his hair cut sat there 15 mins and she didnt turn up so rang her its next week felt a plank cos one of the neighbours was out washing their car and i had knocked on her door and then just sat in the car then drove off after 15 mins  Clown   i told to jak we were on survelance work and this was a dummy run for next week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  hes 14 and didnt buy that line he knew i had made yet another cock up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

you? cock up? never storm, i don't believe you for a minute LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

nope di im a brunette in disguise i never make cock ups !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hello..everybody...                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Hi ya hun, welcome to the mad house LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 693 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption