34 Posts | Latest reply on 02/03/2007 13:56:35 by Di | Go to original / last post
JR's Profile
JR

In: Thornbury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I had an e mail last night at 19.45 hrs to say i had a message on this site.   When i look on the site - no messages?    Have i missed something?   Anyone else had the same experience?                                                                                                                                                                             
Mark_07's Profile
Mark_07

In: Newton Abbot

Hi JR, yea, I had the same thing too. It was a "spammer", a few of us had them, but Matt sorted it out!!Thumbs Up   Mark                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

That's solved that LOL Just got in from work and had the same, 2 emails to say i'd got private messages and when i got there the box was bare!!!!   Hi jr by the way.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Yea - some idiot spammer again.  getting sick of them, abusing my site for such crap.   If any of you notice any more like that, please let me know asap.  Don't send them an email whatever you do though                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

thought i was goin mad and imagining things-highly likely due to sleep deprivation! x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

yep i got one too matt and i thought i wasn't looking in the right place.....shame people havent got anything better to do !!!! bloody spammers, wonder why they call it spammer an not corned beefer or hammers or pastramiers  ??????                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

cos not many people like spam???????????????????? i hate the stuff blah. love corned beef tho                                                                                                                                                                              
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

blimey i just thought i was popular  Lol  Broken Heart                                                                                                                                                                                
JR's Profile
JR

I thought it was me just being a "dumb ass", so it is nice to know i am normal, though i do like spam and corned beef, so maybe i am not.                                                                                                                                                                             
JR's Profile
JR

Hi to you thomsondiane - is it me, or can i see a cat or a dog on your head?    Probably me, spent too many hours indoors waiting for the rain/frost/snow to stop just thinking about sunshine and my luverly Ducati.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

it's bunny ears you can see on di's head lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JR's Profile
JR

oH, THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awwwww bless pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Aww lickle bunny DiHug                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

am still gettin emails bout lotsa pms but not got as many as emails say-if that makes any sense?                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

lol di i luv corned beef too but it has to have red sauce on it or brown sauce if its fried with tatties.                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

brown sauce please storm..........................                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

just thought id pop in n say hi to everyone ,if anyone remembers me lol YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA                                                                                                                                                                              
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

hi bp you got a new picci ,hey storm its got to be hp sauce and a fried egg on top too x iam so wanting to eat that now,wot about with diced bacon aswell never had it with that...`:-)  ive been on the interweb now n hour and just heard water from the kitchen are just remembered i was gonna wash up the waters been running for an hour and now its cold r well last week couldnt find me car keys and were did they turn up in the fridge of course ( i think i need help )he he

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 788 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption