Female only race school or track day.

27 Posts | Latest reply on 24/12/2009 17:14:04 by sdv9r | Go to original / last post
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

yep my son used to do the same when younger too Savannah.  However, now an experienced track day racer, bike fully converted so not used on road at all!  I dreaded it at first, he was a real adrendaline speed junkie but you know, he has now learned to respect the speed and has concentrated on and worked hard at this riding skills.  I am proud to now travel to all the tracks he races on to see a very skilled, experienced and fast rider..............my son, the youngster who scared me witless, racing and having the time of his life............as safely and maturely as possible on a bike!!!  hang in there and go with them, they do learn and mature in the end!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thank you sv shell and babyharley for your suport , i spoke to him when he popped by to pick his frozen car up yesturdayabout it , he's well up for it when and if it happens as always want to learn, wish he'd learn to be less eratic behing the wheel!! it is an sv650 he wants if anyone knows of one for sale when he's ready, he failed on not looking while doing his u turn and locking wheels in the stop , bless it was a rainy morning and i felt sorry for him.
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

I hope you girls get a track day i would love to go and watch......make of that what you will.Big smile
If a BM track day could be sorted for all who wish and we could get the numbers up then i would be up for that.Approve

savanna's Profile
savanna

In: Cotswolds,Glos.

you can never stop learning, so if its a go then i'll do it too, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davetheblade's Profile
davetheblade

In: wolverhampton

i'd be well intrested in a bm trackday or even just to watch the ladies go roundWinkyou can learn alot from trackdays but i.a.m training is best for road riding                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Track is already sorted. More details in the new year......I'm too busy snogging                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Thats good GH im well impressed Big smile. I.A.M..... i cant believe the amount of people who go on that coarse and then start having accidents afterwards.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2808 seconds. There are 1309 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption