Daily Drivel

460 Posts | Latest reply on 31/01/2011 14:33:04 by GreasyTony | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

you will have to use yr fingers and toes to add up WNLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

fount it  got my quote done and they said how much! flaming nora Nuke                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

start my xmas holls tonight...........                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Twinnie in future just use Shell Lady lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I'm off to my pit, nite folks!   Erm...morning even lol   Have a lovely day Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm cold, so so cold...Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

What else can i use for a snowman nose i have no carrots ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

A loo tube                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thank you Shell Lady mu snowman can smell now :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

resurrected for all to use at will                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

dribble dribble......  Oh  drivell    aahaaa  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you JackieWink                                                                                                                                                                             
gatvol's Profile
gatvol

In: Aylesbury

just read through much of this, and now my mind has turned to drivel and is threatening to dribble out my ear.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I was drivelling away in 2009!!! I feel quite emotional now this is back!!Disapprove,sniff ..in a good way thoughThumbs Up Thankyou BJ Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

awww Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

why is a bannana worth 2 apples or 2 pears? (is that 4?)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

why??                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

just realised how being here may be a total waste of time,,Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hmmm daily drivel eh....its freckin freeeezin outside today.... hibernating and bored...Stern Smile lmao waste of time in what way boody?? if it makes ya smile its all good i say .. if it dont ... then..maybe not then!!                                                                                                                                                                             
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Fancy a right Royal f**k - - Got just the thing for you !!   Forget tea towels and painted plates, you can now get your hands on the crown jewels of commemorative souvenirs with a packet of Royal Wedding-themed condoms. The 'King among condoms' celebrate the union of Prince William and Kate because, as it says on the back of the box, "Like a Royal Wedding, intercourse with a loved with is an unforgettable occasion." The sheaths come in a posh box and claim to "combine the strength of a Prince with the yielding sensitivity of a Princess-to-Be, promising a royal union of pleasure and style".Hugh Pomfret, a spokesman from Crown Jewels Condoms of Distinction, believes they are a unique way to remember this great British occasion, adding: "All at Crown Jewels have worked tirelessly to craft these heirloom quality love sheaths. In years to come, they will be a timeless memento of a magical wedding day."And it seems they are selling like hot cakes. The company claims to have sold more than 1,000 packets since launching yesterday.But while they may look the business, you might want to think twice before cracking them open.They come with a disclaimer - you shouldn't actually use them: "Crown Jewels Condoms of Distinction are a novelty product and may not be suitable as a contraceptive or barrier against sexually transmitted diseases."As Pomfret explains: "Sadly, the disclaimer was required for legal reasons."But since our prophylactics are designed as an heirloom product, we would encourage people to keep hold of them as a memento of a special national occasion."They are of course welcome to enjoy the supple latex and gliding lubrication of our products, but we are required to advise that they are not suitable to prevent STDs or pregnancy."Crown Jewels Condoms of Distinction cost £5.00 for a packet of three and can be bought from www.crownjewelscondoms.com.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 345 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption