Daily Drivel

460 Posts | Latest reply on 31/01/2011 14:33:04 by GreasyTony | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This thread is the place to be if you wish to explain all those little bits of your day that no-one else really cares about!   If you feel a sudden but strong desire to tell everyone what breakfast cereal you didn't eat that morning or you feel people should know that those new wool rich socks that you ordered a few days ago have turned up; this is the place to say it.   If on the other hand you really, really don't care if someone you hardly know is going on another short break to do things you have no interest in at a place you couldn't give two hoots about; don't read this thread.   Simple.   I'm gonna start things rolling.   Today I met a man who drove a big truck.  Seemed a really nice guy, shame I couldn't understand a word of what he was saying because of his really broad irish accent.  I am sure if I could have understood him, he would have been very interesting.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Blue Dwarfs' new piston arrived!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

That's a perfect post for this thread Di.  I don't even know who Blue Dwarf is!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I went to the post office today and discovered that the girl behind the counter has a cat. She doesn't even like them! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

is blue dwarf a smurf?                                                                                                                                                                             
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby

I had a cornish pasty and weightwatchers oven chips for my tea with brown sauce!!  HAPPY DAYS Wacko  is that drivel enough for ya???  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Perfect MJ!  By 'eck, I reckons they've crack'd it.  (Quote courtesy of My Fair Lady, the Yorkshire version).                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

There's a pic of Blue Dwarf in my pics at Santa Pod.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Geoff,keep your posts to drivel please.                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Blue Dwarf...I've got that DVD somewhere!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
mandi jay's Profile
mandi jay

In: Whitby

Geof the yorkshire version is the only one worth watching  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

There is a DVD of both Blue & Red Dwarf on the strip at Pod but I have the only copy Thumbs Up   And I'm sure you've seen at least one of the youtube clips of them gh Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

I've just lost my bike and garage keys in Tesco carpark Cry

Just as well the bikes in the dining room or i'd have been really pi**ed off!! Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Gutted  by your text a bit ago, but hopefully they will be handed in by morning                                                                                                                                                                              
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

just got back from hospital cant see s..t                                                                                                                                                                               
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

I have just eaten 2 clementinesLOL   Hope u ok sumo                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

I havent just eaten 2 clementines...........but also hope you're alright Sumo Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*curses*

I could've made goulash last week, after all! The paprika was hiding behind a tin of soup.

*rolls eyes*

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

ive just been to tesco and found some key s                     Not !soz matey                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh cider . . . is cider the devils brew? . . . . just in case I had Guinness tonight instead!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7715 seconds. There are 311 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption