Happy Anniversary...........whatever it is !!!!!

26 Posts | Latest reply on 30/10/2009 03:52:48 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A couple of weeks ago, Moonstone and I celebrated our first year together in spite of living nearly 100 miles apart. Still, it's only 2 hours on either of my bikes but 3 on her GN125.

So to repeat the testimonial, thank you Moonstone for being you and thank you Biker Match for bringing us together and for meeting new friends. My life has certainly changed for the better by you both. And I may even go into the chat room one of these days but don't hold your breath. 
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Arr Bless ya Cata, well you made a difference to my life too. I am feeling happier now than I have in a long time so THANK YOU Trevor and thanks to bikermatch and to Ian for placing this thread. xxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Congrats to Moon and Cat but am in shock that she called him Trevor, must lay down now !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yes BJ there will no doubt be an anniversary but buggered if i know when. Not one for keeping track of these things. Anyway doesn't anniversary come from the Latin word anniversarius meaning a celebration to the day a year/years later? Just a thought.                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

well i do believe you are right Mr Ricdude!! anniversary is indeed a yearly event!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Indeed it is DS,meaning 12/24 etc months from the day the event originally occured.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 847 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption