Happy Anniversary...........whatever it is !!!!!

26 Posts | Latest reply on 30/10/2009 03:52:48 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just thought I would start a thread for anyone who has a anniversary no matter what it is...for a loved one....passing ya test...etc...anything...I will start on the next posting so get ya buckets ready but i dont care !!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Happy 2nd month anniversary LC.......full credit to biker match etc....I had totally given up meeting someone, let alone someone who has become my partner best friend soul mate and someone who i can tell anything, so this is it.....my posting to LITTLECHICK......thank you for putting up with me with all my manorisms etc....I aint perfick by any means but seem to tick all the boxes.....see you later !!!! xxxxHeart....and i also thought it would be nice for any newbies to see the site does work !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Congrats Ian nd LC ....good to see someone who is happy. May you always be this happy ((((HUGS)))))) to you both                                                                                                                                                                                 
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

....is it 2 months already???  Wow how time flies when you're having fun lmao!!!  Congrats you two................glad to see it all working so well and you both so happy.  All the best for a long and happy future, take care xxThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Hun xxx I feel the same way and thanks to jabecs and baby for the kind words. Jackie will no doubt pass round the sick bucket lolLOL, so be warned!!! I hope all people on here will find who they are looking for, before Ian I had been on my own for ages and had got quite set in my ways, but Ian changed all that and my social life has improved no end!! So thank you bikermatch!!! and thankyou Ian xxxxHeart Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

* passes several sick buckets round Dead

Congrats to Knuckles and LC

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

BJ we need new buckets, these ones are fullLOL
seriously tho congrats 2 any1 who has met through bm and is happyBig smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well this Thursday it will be a month that me and tigereyes have been married                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

nice broom im so happy for u both u so deserve it sweetie xxxxx     and congrat's to everyone else to xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

It is 5 months to the day and hour that we jetted out of South Africa,good one Ian and LittleChick also Broom and Tigereyes congrats to you couples                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Broomski that is fantastic to read, congratulations, I wondered why you weren't up there anymore getting the cobwebs from the clouds when I last went up there.                                                                                                                                                                              
Throttle Jockey's Profile
Throttle Jockey

In: Loughborough

Hey congrats you 2 - I feel a little tearfull as i now live in Leicestershire but come form Worcestershire so have something in common with you both - sick bucket now please LOL Saying all that I am off to Worcester in the morning Ian so if you need anything taking down then get it to Loughborough quick smartish me lad ;-)
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Congratulations broomski and tigereyes!  Big smile   and Happy 83rd birthday to my Mum today Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Throttle Jockey's Profile
Throttle Jockey

In: Loughborough

yes Congrats to Broomski and tigereyes too - well cool ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me and 8 Foot Girlie have been together since sometime this year. Don't ask me how long cos i don't know.   Cue "typical man blah blah b*****ks".                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML @ Ricdude, ya plum! Romantic plum tho.   (were you just getting up or just goin to bed at that time in the morning?)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just going to bed Kwak,working nights this week. Never ever get up at that time of the morning unless i'm going on holiday. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

RD your we all know your softer than a marshmallow in meringue dipped in chocolate with sprinkles!!!!LOL   I am glad you have found each other and im proud to know you bothSmile   I believe your respect and your discretion is your sucess!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah thanks DS. Ask 8 Foot Girlie how i can be romantic. The sofa will no doubt come into the conversation. Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

LOLRD pat on th eback from actually remembering there is an anniversary at some point, better than most , go you

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3281 seconds. There are 594 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption