Biker Friendly Beer

32 Posts | Latest reply on 19/10/2009 09:28:47 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

but you can't dance, you've already said !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Twinnie u owe me a dance no wimping out sorry Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

18.2 % gets u on yeh back yet you wont drink then no dancing from me matey lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I said u buy it i'll drink it, cant be responsible for my actions afterwards mind but hey ho ....................                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

There once were two Irishmen, named Shawn and Pat, who were the best of friends. During one particular night of revelry, the two agreed that when one passed on, the other would take and spill the contents of a bottle of fine, Irish whiskey over the grave of the fondly missed and recently dead friend. And as fate would have it, Shawn would be the first to pass. Pat, hearing of his friend's illness, came to visit his dear friend one last time. "Shawn, said Pat, can you hear me?" Faintly, Shawn replied, "Yes, Paddy, I can." Bashfully, Pat started, "Do you remember our pact, Shawn?" "Yes, I do Patty," Shawn strained. "And, you'll also remember that I was to pour the contents of a fine, old bottle of whiskey over your grave, which we have been saving for, going on 30 years now?" said Pat. "Yes Patty, I do," whispered Shawn. "It's a very old bottle now, you know," urged Pat. "And what are you gettin' at Pat?" asked Shawn, briskly. "Well Shawn, when I pour the whiskey over your grave, would ya mind if I filter it through my kidneys first?"                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Twinnie changing the subject i see lol

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

did  it work????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nope dancing and drinking wahoooo what fun lol                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

I've just come down from the Isle of Skye,I’m no very big and I'm awful shy,And the lassies shout when I go by," Donald where’s your troosers."                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Still not working twinnie give it up as a bad job me thinks .................. u aint gonna get away with it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

hehehe ! am not am i ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

* note to self must make sure vidoe camera is charged to capture this classic moment                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 920 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption