Biker Friendly Beer

32 Posts | Latest reply on 19/10/2009 09:28:47 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

A SCOTTISH brewer criticised for manufacturing Britain's strongest ale has answered his critics by launching the weakest - and calling it Nanny State.

Brewdog came under fire earlier this year when they put on sale Tokyo - a beer with an 18.2% alcohol content. The company hope their new 1.1% brew will balance out the difference.

BrewDog founder James Watt wrote on his blog: "Anyone who knows BrewDog, knows beer, or anyone has more common sense than a common (or garden) gnome will know that the scathing and unrelenting criticism we faced was pretty unjustified.

"If logic serves the same people who witch-hunted and publicly slated us should now offer us heartfelt support and public congratulations. However I fear that this, unfortunately, is an arena devoid of logic and reason."
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It was looking lonely so thought I would say something.

Which I now have.                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

is the 18.2 freely available? or at special outlets ,i haven't come across it yet.                                                                                                                                                                              
rocket rider's Profile
rocket rider

In: warrington

18.2!!! what's the point of having a pint of that if you won't remember it?                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkshireman91's Profile
yorkshireman91

In: Bridlington

i dont see why people critise them for makin strong beer if a person gets drunk and does somethin stupid surely its there fault isnt it? not the manufacturers. for example if u got caught speedin on your bike you wouldnt write to ur bikes manufacturer sayin its there fault for not puttin a limiter on the engine. Its a free country and if u want a business selling strong beer then whos to stop u after all nobodys being forced to drink it
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

And t'other side of the coin is that if the 1.1% stuff has a decent flavour I'll gladly drink it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Throttle Jockey's Profile
Throttle Jockey

In: Loughborough

Budwiser has an alcohol free beer on the market and that is very good - I think it has a strength equalling that of canned Shandy Bass around 0.2% IIRC Alcohol Free or LOW alcohol beers seam to have a stigma around them and are bloody expensive. Why the government doesnt promote these (in tax free or heavily reduced) I just dont know. They seam hell bent on closing every pub in the country whilst trying to tell us it is to stop binge drinking - perhaps I should re-submit this post in the rant thread LOL
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I dont drink so i dont care LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

1.1 % bet i can get psssd on one of those                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Twinnie u shud never admit to these things lol                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

would mind trying the stong stuff thow 18.2 rocket fuel                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

i'd be flat in me back after just one of them Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

u want a drink bj lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

U buyin WN ?                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

u drinkin ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey if u buy it i'll drink it, cos wonders will never cease lol                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

but u dont drink itd be a waste of me money !                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Knew it was too gud to be true u offering to put ur hand in ur pocket lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I reckon its gonna go down WN, so buy it WinkSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

just as well i dont dance then lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 933 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption