puddle jumping!

69 Posts | Latest reply on 20/01/2007 01:20:22 by crafty gwen | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i gotta get the hedge trimmer out soon!!!!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

we dont want to know about ya personal hygiene di      Evil Smile we on about gardens hunny !!!!!!!!!!!! rolf   hahahahahahahahahah      soz mate couldnt resist that one, just gettin in there before rube !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

.......... I wouldn't have dared...............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL hehehe good 1 Storm and Rube hun YOU DARE                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

.......... not with that one......... I am too much of a coward.... mind you watching Di take Storm apart could prove good entertainment.......  I'm getting a ringside seat for this one....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

cool can i have a ringside seat next to you please rube ?????? might even buy one of those giant foam hands to wave at the winner,   cos i'm just a storm in a tea cup so di wouldnt have any competition would fall down and submit !!!!!!!!!!!! not competitive at all                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

............... The battle of the razor wits..... lolWink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 1638 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption