puddle jumping!

69 Posts | Latest reply on 20/01/2007 01:20:22 by crafty gwen | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

chuckin it down with rain again so am gettin my lovely polka dot wellies on and takin kids puddle jumping!!                                                                                                                                                                             
deviltriker666's Profile
deviltriker666

In: nottinghamshire

if this keeps you'll need air tanks on ya back,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

yep we got a huge puddle here its called the river derwent an it overflows every year the floods are awsome  !!!!!!!!! rubber dingy being sent to witchiest just in case theres a huge puddle !!!!!!!!   hope you all enjoy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

brill time,specially gettin the 4yr old soakin wet when i splashed him back!!! best bit was gettin home 4 a hot choc tho! dinghy v.good idea hun,if this keeps up will need it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
deviltriker666's Profile
deviltriker666

In: nottinghamshire

derwent,,mmmm used to go fishing there yrs ago wi me dad                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

have never fished in their, dont do wriggley things on end of a line !!!!!!   but as rivers go it aint a bad one, go paddleing in it with my dog she loves it   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

oooops witchiest pressed submit before i had done !!!!!!!!   glad you had a brill time, i remember when i used to go out in rain with my son, its not cool for him to do it now,Cry so i take my dog out and we puddle jump cos she luvs puddles Star   an yummy can't beat a hot chocolate an bickies when you come in from the cold, nice warm company finishes it off                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

its great fun Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

u guys are my warm company!! but as ur not here,have got my big fleecy dressing gown on instead!! tis good fun oggy,keeps u smiling and giggling and that keeps u young!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol witchiest sat in my dressie gown last night had a hot chocolate all snuggley an warm, have you tried galaxy hot chokkie, its lovely, an hey you lot an my doggie are my company as well,  pippin had a sleep over last night though at my mums so she didnt snuggle with me
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

galaxy choc and hot choc are my faves!                                                                                                                                                                              
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

awwwwwwwwwwwww I love to watch tots lol u say to them don't go in that puddle and they slash all the way through. Glad u had fun witchiest. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

awwwwwwwwwwwww I love to watch tots lol u say to them don't go in that puddle and they slash all the way through. Glad u had fun witchiest. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

oops sorry comp went funny                                                                                                                                                                              
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

oops sorry comp went funny                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

awww gwen was you having a senile moment ???? as its your birthday toady !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

glad sum1 elses comp goes funny too! charlie is praying 4 snow now so we can make snow angels!! (charlie is the 4yr old hurricane!)xx                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Star this is for charlie the little sweety xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

awwwwwwww thats sweetBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

prays for snow where witchiest lives cause i dont want it to snow here lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1720 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption