puddle jumping!

69 Posts | Latest reply on 20/01/2007 01:20:22 by crafty gwen | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Where do you live witchy?                                                                                                                                                                                 
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh hang on... I can just look at your profile can't I?  Saves you answering.Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

did u check profile then? am in a nosey little village in leicestershire!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

let us know witchiest bet we could get there somehow !!!!  in 6 week hols would be brill  anyone else on here got 14 year olds with attitude an hormone stress ???? or are they mainly little ankle biters                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Got freinds who used to live in Hinckley .. so I know where it is.                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

We would find a way to get to u withest hun and as for kids I'll have to borrow sone of my grandkids pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

oops so sorry hun can't spell for toffee rofl Hughope this makes up for my terrible spelling.
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

No.............. but it's funny to see I am not the only one with spelling probs.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yep deffo up for meeting where u live witchiest like storm says sort summet out for the six week hols                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

am gonna get my garden sorted,then can all come here! my 11 yr old thinks hes 14 hun! will be a mix of ages,should be great fun! (anyone good at gardening?)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

me gardening not a chance have a job with me own LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Even me weeds are dyingLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                               
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

my garden is nearly big enough to hold a rally pmsl and have held great parties on there the last big party I did we had a 17 ft marquee on the lawn.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

A 17 foot nobleman?LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

my garden took up with jaks traampolene an hate gardening got a toad in the front garden an wont mow it in case it goes in the mower, wouldnt like to clean the blades after !!!!   diced toad doesn't sound appealing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waitin for rc to offer to do it for me, the grass is 8 foot high now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

you got no chance storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

........... buy a goat... it will eat the grass and avoid the toad too.  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

i knew i was croaking up the wrong tree waitin for rc to do me garden !!!!!!!!!    soz rube but i dont do goats they have this wierd thing goin on with their eyes the black bits just not normal !!!!!!!! yuckie i cant look one in the eye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

come on storm i aint even done my garden let alone anyone elses pmsl LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 1559 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption