puddle jumping!

69 Posts | Latest reply on 20/01/2007 01:20:22 by crafty gwen | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

u wait till u meet charlie the hurricane,specially if he's had some chocolate!! thanx 4 his star gwen,other kids are jealous now cos charlie got a msg!!xx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

to witchest's other children.............    hyia you lot hope your all ok, keep charlie off the choccie especially the choccie coated in blue, red and yellow and little gems they used to send my son wappy !!!!! hope your all enjoying the rain, it sounds like you've got a cool mum so dont forget loads of hugs to her and charlie. see ya all    Big smile     luv aunty storm   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX          Cool   ps. am not a aunt to any kids so go around adopting nieces and nephews !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Hey Charlie.............. Bet I can make a better snow angel than you can.... you just wait for the snow.... show me what you can do.   Say hello to the other kids for me willya Charlie?   Big hug from Big RubeHug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hugs from auntie rc to HugHugHugHug                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

charlie sitting on my knee wiv very big grin and sparkly eyes now! thanx u guys,my kids are very impressed wiv their msgs! BIG HUGS TO AUNTY STORM AN AUNTY RC AND BIG RUBE FROM JAMES,ELLIE,CHARLIE AND SAM.XXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

dont! i might show my softy side. hope it snows for all the kids young & old,be nice for most of us with kids to meet up sometime so all the kids can get to know each other too, & while those with out kids aint looking us parents could shoot of down the pub for a break, LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Ellie and Sam, Charlie and James. So glad you could join our games. Hope we can meet you all one day. We all have a party and your mum can pay. Lots of cake, ice cream and jelly. For James and Charlie and Sam and Ellie.                                                                                                                                                                                 
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

brill idea oggy,how bout a picnic in the summer? rube,ur a star! will def make u jelly an ice cream one day! probly invite u to one of the kids parties as the entertainer!!!xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

the next generation of bikers lol , yeah lets all get together for a party in the park!                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

bradgate park in leicestershire is nice.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lets try n sort summet out then for the summer when its the 6 week hols what do ya say?                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

we say YES!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

wooooooohooooooooooo we say yes tooooooooooooo lol LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

would be a great idea for a bikers picnic instead of a teddy bears one lol                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

it would wouldnt it? i bet all our kids will find they have mad parents in common 4 one thing anyway!!x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah i agree with ya there hun my son thinks im barmey pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

if i can find a chauffer or win on the lottery an be able to rent one by then im up for it !!!!! hey rc we could hire a limo to get us there !!!!!!!! but not the neighbours one ehhhhhh                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

good idea Storm then we could arrive in style pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You girls have loads of style already............ you even know where the Olde Worlde Pubs are.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

we could find somewhere easy to get to by train or bus? i cant drive and with 4 kids its not easy to get anywhere! maybe we should just have the picnic in my garden!!! or one of my dads fields!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 1313 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption