How has this site changed YOUR life?

116 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2009 03:51:29 by Roaring Ruby | Go to original / last post
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

BJ your talking Sumo now!! surely you mean Horn of plenty after Tuesday! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

oi moons....i am the only one with the horn of plenty, and its bigger than sumos lol !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Moon   That was supposed to stay between us at CGs house you know how rumours start lol   I NID at u :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Too late BJ .....Ian has picked up on it and your name is now mudLOL rumour started!!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ruby you are a glutton for punishment eh???                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nanu Ian needs no encouragement !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I hope it has ........all faith restored !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rocket60's Profile
rocket60

In: Lancaster

Hello and thanks to all the people who talked to me via the site when I was very low and suicidal...you made me realise life is worth living and there are nice people out there...you all know who you are...once again thanks, buddies! I'll never forget the good advice and sympathetic responces as long as I live.   Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

I dont know u rocket but glad u av made sum gud freinds from here, n ye there is a life out there just waitin 4 u 2 live it                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

This site has changed me life so much, now the housework don't get done, my electricity bill has gone through the roof as the comp is never off and I lose total track of time.   But most of all it has given me some great friends, a best friend and partner in crime for future rallies, a smile when things get me down and encouragement to get out there and ride my bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

wen we doin our next crime then CG LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

God help us Drobs and CG on tour

RUN FOR COVER

drobess's Profile
drobess

hope its a big cover, anyway bj u wanna join us on our tour!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Are you two going to change your names to Thelma and Louise?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Drobs as long as theres no chilli involved i'm there lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Just DO not ride BIKES over CLIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5161 seconds. There are 790 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption