How has this site changed YOUR life?

116 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2009 03:51:29 by Roaring Ruby | Go to original / last post
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This site realy works! FAB true fairy story in this topic...   FOR ME: i dont think i have ever laughed so much ,consistenty,every day,,,,since joining!   Even think Im getting a small 2 pack developing..Great exercise for the belly.... Thanx matt 4 ur site,,Im Hearting it! CHEERS! RRuby                                                                                                                                                                             
the raverdaddy's Profile
the raverdaddy

In: bristol

wow thats odd cos i thought this was the worst waste of 40 quid ive ever done!! i joined thinking id find new mates that rode bikes in my area but most of you lot all seem to be from 'op north like, maybe most bikers in my area dont need to find new mates...............or are too illiterate to use a pc...ooh-arr, me babber!
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Always something to make me smile or make me think that life could be a hell of a lot worse.                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Yup, maybe I could live in Bristol,or is it Burstle?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

for me the best thing about bm(apart from meeting blue of course)is what goes on offline.The meets and rideouts have introduced me to some fantastic people,superb biking roads and a non stop social life.   Raverdaddy,there are plenty of members 'dahn sarf'.was in the midlands myself for a meet earlier in the year and we ended up in shropshire.Maybe a bit of travelling on your part to get the ball rolling as it were?The first bm meet i attended was in matlock bath and i lived in the north east of scotland at the time!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

For me it helped me get the bike I wanted from some place local (thank you red) Thumbs Up   It has furnished me with some lovely rides out with Mr_P (thank you darling) Heart   But most of all I have made new friends that are a great bunch lovely to meet up with & helpful to new riders (thank you to all) & a great big thanks to Hull for reuniting me with a friend from 27 years ago !!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i'm drinking more ! back on the anti depresants! getting counselling! made me question my sexuality[TC yu minx!] yes! it's changed my life!                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

lol TM......   Has it changed my life? Nope... but it has enhanced it already due to the people I now chat to both on here and in real time...                                                                                                                                                                                 
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

He heh, TM - we will have that weekend away in Brighton someday... Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

ive met some good people because of this site                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

maybe in Brighton Saturday!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I'm with Cissy not changed it but definately enhanced it with the people i have met and the ones i have to meet.   Bring on the trumpets !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I've just enjoyed the Crac on here and at rallies/meet Shell I only took Tracy to Roses as I wanted her to come back on the site as she's got lots of mates on here and was feeling a bit low!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well when i joined i didnt know what to expect, but as i hardly post anything i cant comment...err ok i will, met some cracking sound folk, upset a few along the way but have apoplgised where required...and hopefully may meet miss right someday !!! and i am looking forward to the ure rally so much
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

dontcha mean crumpets jackie?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

plus its stop me being bored and washing my hair all the time                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I joined to get me back into biking after my divorce from a non-biking husband.   I have made some really good friends who have helped turn my life around and visited more places these last couple of years than i have in the last 20yrs  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

same for me kaz,( all though i didn't have an husband lol), but the site got me back on my feet after the ex. Have made some brill friends from the site over the last 2 years, its good to see some of the old ones coming back 2, remember the russian fridays nights lol. (vodka and chatroom) still look at the forums regular but don't post much and still looking for hugs
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Pete... just for you  Hug  and thanks for getting me rallying!  lmfao @ Russian Fridays LOL    yeh its good to see some of the 'old uns' coming back.. Where's that old un RR??                                                                                                                                                                               
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

i joined coz i had a free weekend, ex had took kids to bulgaria for a week that coincidentaly  included fathers day. googled lookin for bike meets , wernt any i could get to but i subscribed and went in chat and been here ever since . been here a whole 2 months lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1094 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption