How has this site changed YOUR life?

116 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2009 03:51:29 by Roaring Ruby | Go to original / last post
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOHHhhhhhh!!     My very own LIME,,, NINJA( mind )     Thumbs Up   HERO !     Thanx 4 that   But give us ur No. in case I need YOU!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

aaahh - my number in case you are in trouble is:

999                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

Have your feet been bound to that bike???!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

LOL   There u GO Again!!!  Envious!!                    Bet u wish u were that bike  Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Bloody Hell Ruby you aint veen been on your date yet and your on the pull again LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

i hope he aint reading this lol                                                                                                                                                                              
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

Look RR, if you want to sit on a Ninja,,, then,, well get yer own!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

whatever it is ruby is on,i want some of it lol does it come in bottles??                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

Bet u wish u were that bike  Embarrassed *wouldnt mind being the saddle Wink*                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

But then your head would be squashed?????

What would you want that for??

Confused!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

was already confused... this has just made me more so!                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

well i know what i mean lol                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

We all know what you mean.

(had to ask me mum,,, been sent to bed)                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

no cocoa and no story,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

RR U go girl

(minds send me a PM with all gory details afterwards lol)

Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

OOOooooooooooooooooWwwwwwwwww U lot   LOLEmbarrassedBig smile                                    Now look what uve done!                               LOL       PS: Hes reading dont worry......Although he has 3 days to change his mind..............Unhappy  Oh heck!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

PS: Pomd,,,,,,Think its me hormones going  Wacko        Its called the menopause ,,,,I think!Confused (Very)                                                                                                                                                                                 
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

loved reading this thread, i joined this site a couple of months after it started,and despite disappearing for awhile,i am glad to be back as meeting some of the people on here has made me realise i am not the person my ex made me believe i was. my confidence has actually appeared again,and i am soooo looking forward to meeting the newbies that have joined while i have been awol! xxxxx
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

This is a good site, talk to a few people, hope to meet up in future at rallies,dont get on enough. met my lovely boyfriend on this and another bike site, CENT!live well apart, as he Orckney and i am Cumbria, But been going since May and so far so good.Nice and friendly site.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

well, where to start...... over the past 21 months I've met and made some really good friends, Petervalk, Ghosty, Katydevil, Flame, Bikerchick, StueyLewie, Nina, RockChick - the list goes on... finally met Hull750rider last month after my hiccup via A&E last year and standing him up, oops, met up with sv-shell who I was at school with 27 years ago, purely by chance at Roses last weekend - I'd just like to say a massive thankyou for making such a difference to my life xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7339 seconds. There are 782 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption