This site really does work

57 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2009 23:05:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

check out the sad thread, i have wrote a cracker                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Cissy,get your coat! you've pulled!!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

llolol...read carefully... I so haven't lololol                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

get yourself up to the upton camp,I'm sure we can arrange to tie mr rusty down for ya Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

lolol.... if I could I would! Not to tie RK down though lolol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Congratulations Julia & Taz may you have many happy years together Big smile   The first B M couple to get married were Cressy and Easyrider on 24th Aug 2008 (unless someone knows of a couple who tied the knot before them)                                                                                                                                                                              
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

I'd like to know when BlueBoy and Cassie are going to tie the knot?? You're a perfect pair and a true testament that BM works!! If the site is still going in the next 25 years, me and DaveyBoy might have just got round to it...!! On matching Mobile Shopping Scooters!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

*Not to tie RK down though lolol*

See, she's blown me out again CryWinkLOL

pondlife's Profile
pondlife

See, she's blown me out again CryWinkLOL lol  you wish matey!!                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

RK - she could have wanted to tie you down, or up!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i would tie myself down for cissy.......lol......not likely                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Boys, Boys, Boys!   I go to my bed and look what you is up to!!   Maybe I should inflict some corporal punishment...... who's first?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aww shucks marieEmbarrassed,maybe when he's learned to tie his laces....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

awww  Cassie lol ... after he let you take his pic with 'the hat' too lol.   But I agree you 2 do make a good couple ... & I need a new hat Approve (just not a camo one LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL Hey Cissy i just read a thread and you were saying you cant find a man and your to cynical!!!! Yet here I am reading this post and there are 3 guys trying to pull you?LOL WTF?? How many guys do you wantLOL and do you have the energy for the 3 of them!
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Congrats to Julie and Taz and to everyone else who has found love via this site.

I am going to a bm wedding in a couple of weeks, when Kate and vmaxdeg tie the knot so very big happy congratulations to them to.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

she wants all three of us nanu...............at once lmao                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9844 seconds. There are 932 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption