This site really does work

57 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2009 23:05:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

In: Warrington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Its actually been about 2 years since I popped my head round the door and I got more than I bargained for lol. I met the lovely Taz in April 2007, he was from Hull and I am in Warrington. By September he had moved over to mine and found a job over here. On 2nd May this year we got married and we are really happy together. Like most people we both had some really bad past relationships and I had more or less given up hope of finding a nice, genuine guy, til I met Taz. So folks all I wanna say is never give up cos u never know whats round the corner. The lovely Matt informed me he believes we are the 1st couple to get married who met on his site, come on guys whos gonna be next lol x
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Congratulations Julia, that's really great news.   We all wish you all the best together!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

nice story.....good luck                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Congratulations Julia and Taz!  Thumbs Up All the best!                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Awww- absolutely fantastic news Julia & Taz Thumbs Up Hug   BM mantra - "there IS hope for us, there IS hope for us" Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i hope so !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Congratulations Julia and Taz. I wish you all the best together Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Congrats to the 2 of you, all the best for your life together Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

An inspiration for all single members ...congratulations!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Congratulations!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Thumbs Up  Many Many Congratulations to u!!!!Thumbs UpBig smile What a BRILLIANT (true) Story.......Cry Always cry at weddings! HeartHeart                           Heart                                   HeartHeart     PS : SEE LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW MATT!!!!!!!!! (well done!! to u and ur site!!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Congratulations Clap x                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Life and love is wonderfulHeart. Wishing you both a lifetime of smiles XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Just when I am getting jaded and cynical about the 'love' thing.. I read something as good as this!   Congrats to you both!                                                                                                                                                                                 
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

WOW Fantastic news.    Congratulations Both. Wishing you a long healthy and happy future!   Wheres the wedding cake??? Lin xx                                                                                                                                                                               
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Yay!!! CAKE!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

I bags the corner bit with the most icing though LOL.  Congrats to you both though.   Seriously, this site has worked for a lot of people (myself and Cassie for example) as well as bringing together a lot of like-minded people who have become great friends over the time I've been here.   The thing I like most about this site is that, for the most part, the majority of us are ƈnd time around' so we have learnt a lot through previous experiences and are in a better position to both find the right partner and then be able to make it work.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

awwww..............so much love in the air !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Not in my house there ain't Ian !!!Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

congrats you you both....watch this space,there might well be another one on the cards Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1131 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption