This site really does work

57 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2009 23:05:39 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cissy I booked the church and proposed to you weeks ago but you blew me out! Cry

Pond i knew I heard bells ringing! Wink

Congrats to the happy couple Clap

cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

ooooooooooh PL!!!! tell me EVERYTHING!!! Don't worry, no-one else will read it lolololol   Great news mate!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

nor mine cissy....lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

All this love in the air................aint it sweet, best wishes 2 those who have found wot u r lookin 4 and r now very happy.                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

RK..if you did and I missed it, I am gutted!! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah, many congratulations
xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Not as gutted as me cissy, I still had to pay for the church! Cry

3rd time i've proposed and still single...YIPPEEEE!!!!! HOORAAAY!!!! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

get the bucket..........................runs away with everyone after himDead                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

I've been proposed to three times and am currently waiting for divorce number three!!! So maybe I am not the best candidate RK.... (that and the fact you is from 'up north' lolololol)                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*(that and the fact you is from 'up north' lolololol)*

You've sussed my safety net cissy lol

cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

lololol... and mine being that I is 'down souff'!! Well done for making me smile!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cissy....marry me.....thats number four lmfao....Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Big smileThumbs Up
Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

lololol you just wanna get RK off the hook Ian! Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

partners in crime !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Ian what a guy, remind me on to buy all your beer at the rally Thumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Ha ha ha ha ha ..... You Two!! Just crack me up!!!     (secretly gutted of course, but hiding it well....LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Only kiddin cissy we loves ya really Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah.your grrrrrrreat............like the cereal....a bit frostie                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

lmfaoClapThumbs Up   Loving it!! King of Drivel meets King of.... erm, ummm.... ermmm   I loves you back....     FROSTY??? wtf?? Me?? Me is luvverly, warm, kind.... shall I go on??                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1065 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption