Hello.. I'm a Newbie!

40 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2009 17:29:54 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

What standards? Shocked OMG we have STANDARDS? WHERE?   *Mutters* no one tells me anything >>>> sulk couch >>>>                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thinks,'how far is Gloucester?' looks in mirror ,reality check,goes into deep depression!!Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Aw, c'mon TM!   You are a hunky studmuffin and you know it!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ooer TeeCee lol seems like a nice boy Wink    I love that word studmuffin, well it's got food in it LOL   Yea c'mon Tango stop putting yourself down                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

ok back up on my feet! right! where's the pl..... who mentioned Massey ferguson's? [how big is jock?]                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Eh? Is there a translator in the house? lol   Oh I got it lol (blonde moment)     (that's a personal question, I cannot answer) Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

HugHugHug Awh ! Come on ! I had just finished my last night shift (off for 4 days now) i was on a high ! I`m normally very well mannered and quite quiet really but i couldn`t resist.She is probably a very nice lady, just a bit misguided in life !Big smile  As for you TM ?? Nobody has complained !!!  Laughed a lot but never complained  Angry                                                                                                                                                                                       
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hello there and welcome to the BH....Im relatively new here too and it is realy ace! I have met so many nice folk already it is fantastic....going to my first rally in durham but am planing loads more all thanx to this site, I hope you get as much out of it as I have.........enjoy it and try the chat awesome!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rocket rider's Profile
rocket rider

In: warrington

hi everyone my name's glen and i'm a newbie here, but i heard it's a great site and there are lots of great bike buddies to meet on here. any fellow rocket 3 riders out there?                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Welcome RR hope you enjoy the site and yes, some great bike buddies here too so you heard right!  Not a rocket rider, a Harley rider now so all sorts on here - still all bikers together though! Enjoy, have fun and play nicely..........welcome to the nut house lmao!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
rocket rider's Profile
rocket rider

hi baby harley and thanks for the welcome :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

HI RR   Welcome to the mad house, pull up a straight jacket pick a padded cell and have fun   BJ xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi RR

my absolute favourite bike in the world ever, ever, ever, ever...............

even considered re mortgaging to buy one for my daughter, (I dont ride)

Welcomne to BM

x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Check out the events RR....try and get to some of the meets..... cant wait for the URE rally                                                                                                                                                                             
rocket rider's Profile
rocket rider

thanks guys for the warm welcome   jackie..love the pic...you have no excuse with those specs for not seeing something pull out on you!! lol   purrfectkat...flattery usually gets you everywhere!!   ian...will do mate...but can't see it this summer as i'm having some work done on my bike by taylormade, but definately next season                                                                                                                                                                             
leathernlace's Profile
leathernlace

In: Gloucester

LOL, i have giggled my way thru this thread.. love it, so funny. Still working on lots of Tats for my Harley Hugger... I WILL get it!! Might end up with hand cramp from hours of Tattooing but will get me in practise for polishing my beloved bike... I feel at home already, the site is fab.. very friendly, and so mad.. its ace! I already own the white buckled jacket thanks.. also my room is lovely and softly padded for me to bounce off.. but could do with a knitted blonde wig.. how much? Can you buy em on ebay??!!! BTW Tangoman... ur loverly!! Mwahhhh xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML no charge, just have to be a member of B M to qualify.   You won't find 'em on ebay cos those who try to flog 'em (no pun intended) will be chastised severely, and I bet there are many guys on here who would love to do the chastising LOL Down boys!                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Dammit! Now I have competition for TM's affection....                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

well its the distance thingy innit!!![not to mention she's younger and prettier!!]                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 610 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption