Hello.. I'm a Newbie!

40 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2009 17:29:54 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
leathernlace's Profile
leathernlace

In: Gloucester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just thought i would say a big loud 'HELLOOOO' to all on the site! I'm Ali and pleased to have found this site...it feels very friendly so far.. I'm hoping to make some new friends and get some advice along the way about buying my Harley Sportster (yippee!!). Hope to hear from some of you... sent lots of nods! Bye for now.. Ali xx aka 'leather'n'lace'Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Ali   Welcome to BM Hug   Have you got any pics of your tattoo work?   check out the events and forums and see if you can get along to any meets.   Hold tight and have fun  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey Ali - welcome to BM - you'll have fun & as Kaz says check out the events pages Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hi Ali   Welcome to the mad house, enjoy and make yourself at home   BJ xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Welcome Ali.  All good advice... Hold tight LOL   If you're a rally go-er, check out the forums for the "1st Ure Welcome" rally, organised by some of the nice folks on here.   Or alternatively, have a look at www.thefriendlybikers.co.uk for more rally information.   Have fun, and ride safe.   Ian                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi Ali welcome to the looney bin. A great site with great people Its made a difference to my life all for the better. Enjoy Lin x                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Hiya Ali   Welcome to the mad house!   x                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Hi ali and welcome, this site has also helped me no end ova the last yr and i have made sum gud freinds thro it, hope u do as well. x                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hi Ali welcome to the site.... we're all a bit mad on here but we are a good bunch lol   By the way I sold my sportster a couple of weeks ago .... hope you enjoy yours                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hey welcome to the site ali, i have not long got rid of my sportster, so if you need any advice just pm me, enjoy.   Ian   ps...i know where jaybecs harley is in leicestershire, its a cracker                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Hi ali   Ive still got and love my Sportster to bits so if you want any advice you can ask me too.  Be only too glad to help if I can.                                                                                                                                                                               
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Welcome Ali   Hope you enjoy your stay here Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Hi Ali - welcome to BM Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi leathernlace and welcome to the site Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
leathernlace's Profile
leathernlace

In: Gloucester

wow... i was'nt expecting sooo many friendly Hello's! I feel 'at home' already! Thankyou so much guys.. i love the site and hope to make many friends. Can't wait to get on my Harley and meet up with some of you! I will post some more Tattoo pics as and when do them.. i have a Tribal Dragon to complete (6hrs solid work on Sun and still not quite finished) and also have a customer requesting the 'Ghostbusters' logo! That will be a fun one to do. I also Tattoo myself, i will add my own to my profile also. Once again Thankyou for the warm welcome.. being slightly unhinged myself, i will fit in just right !! lol.Thumbs Up Ali xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

*waves to leathernlace*   >Nightster rider<   One piece of advice to potential Harley owner - WHEN you get your new bike RIDE the damn thing! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Unhinged-perfect-evening Ali welcome to B.M,a great retreat for the *slightly unhinged* not long before you are gently pushed over the edge(you won,t even notice it happening!)enjoy it!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi ! You were at least honest about being unhinged.You want to buy a tractor ?Disapprove  Look what you made me do now ? Your obviously a trouble maker as well.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Tut tut jockwalian, behave now ya little devil Evil Smile lol   Leathernlace I forgot to mention the nice white jacket with shiny buckles round the back, it's in the cupboard in the chat room Wink  we've all got one; and if you should need a 'blonde' wig I'll knit you one LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

17 posts until someone mentions a tractor?   Come on people, standards are slipping! Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 544 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption