Bikewise

37 Posts | Latest reply on 17/08/2009 11:48:32 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I,ll be there early doors so will look out for all to say hi Last years event was well organised and was a great day (cheap as well--think it was only a £1 last year?????) craig.....                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Now then craig i've checked on line and it's 2 quid this year. I'll be there with my kids so i'll say hello if I recognise anyone LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

I think we could be up for this. Geoff will text ya later Mark. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

dont fancy the ride up on own, if anyone going past me can i tag along or if any1 has a spare seat at newton aycliffe i can jump on back ofThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I've got a spare car seat Caz! Thumbs Up

caz36's Profile
caz36

cool can i cadge a lift pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Course you can, i'll be at McD's in the morning before 11 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
caz36's Profile
caz36

u not taking car and kids now                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Yes i'm in the car with kids why do you ask that lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

PM sent                                                                                                                                                                              
caz36's Profile
caz36

cheers see u at 11Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cool,gonna be good to see you all.Craig buddy,thought some lady had hidden you away,not seen you in ages.Hope to see you both as well roachy.Feel huge hugs coming on so bewareHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No way cassie, i still get out to play at weekends.....just not seen anyone out and about lately........but will catch up with all at URE rally!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Sadly the event moderator has not managed to get round to authorising this event, so anyone wanting to ride through to the event can just turn up and tag along.   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

What a fab day out this was, really enjoyed it.   Good to meet you RK and put a face to the name, sorry we lost track of you and didn't get a chance to meet up again before you left, hope the boys enjoyed the stunts and the police cars.   Craig, what happened to you...heard you'd been and gone, sorry we missed you too.   How ya feeling this morning Cassie? I'm alright apart from the left side of my neck, can't lift my head up properly. Was great fun though so thanks for persuading me to have a go.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry I missed everyone, but dont worry!! you dont get away with things that easy----I'll see all at URE Rally...... Take care....craig                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Got some great pics and I know BB has as well.   It was a really good day expect for one really bid disappointment .. I wanted to go on the trampolines as well Cry   Good fun, well worth a day trip.  And all that was there for a two squid donation per adult!!  Superb.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 553 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption