Bikewise

37 Posts | Latest reply on 17/08/2009 11:48:32 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Durham Police Motorcycle section are holding their Bikewise event this Sunday (16th August).   Anyone interested in going, but who might not be sure of how to get there can meet up with Cassie & I at McDonalds at Newton Aycliffe (just off junction 59 on the A1M) about 11ish and we can all then travel together to the event.   Just waiting for the event to be approved by moderator and will post event details as and when they get round to it.   If you are interested in going to the event then PM me to let me know to expect/wait for you!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

just googled this and all i could find was raffle info, so what else is happening blueboy?                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

There's all sorts happening Julie.  There's Police dog demontrations, Motorbike stunt shows, bands, loads of traders and bike club stands.   Check out www.durham.police.uk/bikewise/ for more information.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Would love to have got to this but i've got my 2 little ones and i'm at the RVR the weekend after so no room to negotiate with my ex Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

rk cant you go in the car and take the littleuns,sounds like there would be lots to keep them interested                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

kids love sittin in police cars and on motorbikes!! gets em used to it for later in life!!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

oi watch it! ive got my eye on you matey!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Flippin eck Julie, didn't even cross my mind! LOL

Never considered going without the bike doh! Embarrassed

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

LOL TM

I'd best take them then i'm all for education and training! LOL

tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

remember takin my kids to police station open days they loved it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cars and kids are more than welcome at this event.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Great idea folks n weather looks great for Sunday too Thumbs Up

julie j's Profile
julie j

there sure to be icecream too, Tongue could be a cheap fun day out
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Well i'll come say hello to everybody Thumbs Up

Hope you all look like your pics LOL

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

RK - no-one EVER looks like their pics LOL   <<==========Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Looks nothing like my pic..that is my evil twin!   Oh hang on... I aint going anyway lololol *DOH*!! Have fun all x                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Aww don't you look like your pic HFG, i'm all dissappointed now LOL

cissy there can't be two of you, surely not! Wink

cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Gawd help ya if there was RK Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

*tries to bring thread back on subject*   RK - I took my kids to Bikewise a few years back and they thoroughly enjoyed it, you might have to park in Durham County Council car park (next door), but the walk to Aykley Heads is a short one.   Anyone wanting to ride through can still meet at Maccy D's, but we will be leaving at 11 sharp 'cos I want to see the plod doggies do their show.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I have heard its a great day out, I keep meaning to go, but its a long run for me, but if weather nice, then maybe, only maybe I will make the ride.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 650 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption