Charity day/fund raiser

154 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2007 07:29:32 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I needed a sit down.... had an accident at work..... apparently I went grey and looked like death.  Came home early in agony.Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

things u do for a bit of sympathy hey....i dare not ask what happend ...ok curiosity has got me ...wot happened m8 ...and i hope your feeling better soon must be bad actually for you to leave work rube ,and for u to go grey and look like death sounds like u stuck a sharp object through a body part..Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Naah, I stuck a body part through an object.   I'm ok just sore, very sore.   But Di will give me the sympathy I crave wont ya hon?                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

hugs and kisses from me and kids rube to make u better! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

will i b******s LOL LOL LOL sympathy!! foolish boy LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

hope ur feelin bit better rube. smiley sends u a hug!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

and a bit of sick too LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hugs and simpathy to ya rube you should try keepin ya body parts to yaself mate an not shring them out here an there                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

and as smiley is poorly again and on antibiotics again,he sends u a stinky fart to make u smile in amazement at the loudness and stinkiness of such a cuteys botty!                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

:( no explanation needed , hope smiley gets well soon hun x+                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Give smiley a bug hig from me and tell him I am much better too now.Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

smiley says thanx,or he would if he could talk! hes lost his voice and just squeaks at the moment! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awww witchiest know how you feel hun jaks not well again snotty nose and sore throat, bloody winter be glad when its warming up   give kids a hug from me                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

hugs 4 jak from us storm! x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 1768 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption