Charity day/fund raiser

154 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2007 07:29:32 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OK ive been chatting to gwen and we are very willing to organsise the CHARITY DAY/FUND RAISER some where in our area, we can make it a day out for all the familys to come and have  a fun day out.   with some cake stalls n brik a brac games for the kids young and old. if you got any other ideas what we can do post on this thread please, we could have it somwtime in the summer give us plenty of time to sort everything out like when and where were going to hold the event.   so all get ya thinking caps on lol many thanks love rc and gwen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Maybe we can all bring bike bits we want to get rid of and have a biker auto jumble or something... all proceeds to charity?                                                                                                                                                                                 
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

PMSL I see my name is there to help organise Evil Smile but I don't mind in the least, why don't we have the fundraising day then finish the night off in Derby for a drink.            I would like some of the money to go to the SPECIAL CARE BABY UNIT at the Derbyshire City General hospital if that is possible please as they did so much for me when I lost my daughter in 1972 and I would like to give something back even all these years on.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

sounds good to me rube and gwen keep the ideas comin xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Sponsored walk?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah ill sponser u to walk lol.......... jokin apart we could do that                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

are you thinking of walking from home to here rube ?????  that i would like to see !!!!!  what about looking into holding it at the white hart up the road rc they have plenty of room, and already hold charity events                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah we could storm we will have to go in and see them about it                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hahahaahah will have to wait till new peeps take over, not worth doin it yet, is it central enough though what about the imp at least its in the town                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

was thinking about the imp mate but its not that big mate, we will have to have a look round some of the pubs, the greyhound is big enough and plenty of house's  around to, and a good sized car park.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ok hears a few ideas to get us started   1-an aution 2-barbecue (wearther permitting) 3-bouncy castle (for the kids only) lol 4-face paiting 5-splash the biker (in stocks) 6-cake stall 7-bric a brac stall 8-home made cards stall by gwen 9-hair beading/brading 10-penalty shoot out 11-tombola 12-raffle 13-treasure hunt 14-book and comic stall   what do u think to these ideas?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

see if we can get the local shops to donate gifts for raffle/auction/tombola                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

ClapThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

oooooooooo, you've had ya thinking cap on hun.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ty di.........well i do try sometimes lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hears an update ive now got a date and a venue for the charity day its going to be sat the 18th august at the greyhound inn, in my hown town, will keep u all posted   thanks luv rc xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Great place to have it m8 well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ty m8 now all get ya thinking caps on want to raise as much money as we can xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

When did you say it was RC? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

18th AUGUST so book time off work as ur going to be busy then pmsl   here r a few more ideas:   Guess the weight of cake Guess the birthday ( I can make summet for this) Cover the pound Guess how many marbles   will think of other things.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 1319 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption