Charity day/fund raiser

154 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2007 07:29:32 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
deviltriker666's Profile
deviltriker666

In: nottinghamshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yea one ere bout size ov a small bungalow,,, anyone got a tent big enuf 4 me and the kids?? x                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

u don't need a tent I'll find room in house for all kids I'm not that cruel as to expect kids to sleep outside unless they really want to                                                                                                                                                                              
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

If anyone does want to stay at mine could you please let me know then I can organise air beds ect.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awww ur the perfect host m8 good on ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I tell anyone who wants to know... I have met Gwen and stayed at her place...  She is one in a million.  Whoever you are be nice to her cos she is so lovely.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i'll second that rube......gwen is brill and a very very good friend of mine.                                                                                                                                                                             
dbdb's Profile
dbdb

In: Birmingham

I have a very good mate who helps run the Solent Eagles kids motorcycle display team. I know its a long way to come to the midlands but they may be willing. These kids start REALLY young and would put most of us to shame with their riding skills!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

cool dbdb see rc or gwen about it mate they will talk to you about it                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

thanks dbdb will have to have a word with the landlord of the pub we holding the event at, then ill get back to you hun thanks for the offer from rc.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

welcome to bm bddb forgot to say that in other post just noticed its ya post number 1 so welcome again                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

welcome to the mad house dbdb                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hiya dbdb   Buck Rogers fan?  isn't that what Twiki used to say?                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

HugA big warm welcome to the site dbdb glad to have you on board, I hope you know that you've joined a mad house pmsl.   Rube hun would love to meet this Gwen as she sounds a great person to be with pmsl cause I thought you stayed at mine when you was down. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Awww Gwen.............Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

aint she a gem?                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Priceless Princess........ thats our GwenHug                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

just wanted to ask gwen what crafts u do hun? cos i like painting and drawing and doing longstitch(it grows quicker than cross stitch!) i also enjoy rugmaking when i get chance and space!! am trying to get in2 card making but could do with some guidance really. x
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I want to get into money making... any hints?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

zookeeper said to me one day "millsy, the Gorillas on heat, I need someone to have sex with her. Will u sh*g her for £500?" "I will on 3 conditions, 1. I don't kiss her, 2. My family don't get to know and 3. U give me a couple of weeks to get the cash together!" Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1319 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption