'the king is back '

34 Posts | Latest reply on 03/08/2009 11:33:19 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

My Liege Emz

thats not rain Ian was having a moment bless him lol

babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

well, I didnt realise I would be riding out with royalty lmao!!! 100% karma too??!!  now what exactly does that mean cos it states they wont give too much away about how that is awarded either oh great one!?  Anyway congrats Mr 100% forgive me if I dont bow though cos  would hate it to go to your head and give you delusions of grandeur lmao!!! Nice to know you're back though................see what a day stuck indoors in the rain does for us??!!! Tc catch you soon, kits look lovely in the pics btw!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i do love the way you all comment on my drivel...you all LOVE it.....lots more on the way.....babyharley...wait till ya see the kittens ....there running round now...                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

We were afraid u wud say that Ian i best get more towels

'heads off to market'

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Emz...just keeping the throne warm for you buddy !!!! ( no not the toilet )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Glad to have you back Ian its just not the same site without you mate !Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cheers blade...had some proper nice messages.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Dont get TOO comfy on there mate Disapprove   "I'll be back"                    (said in best Arnie type voice)                                                  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i am away next thursday till sunday morning....so theres ya chance.......but there is only one king of drivel                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Several days of peace and quiet and mop free days , o y what shall i do lol                                                                                                                                                                             
crowcat's Profile
crowcat

In: chesterfield

found the king it was on me chess board all the time!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I'm still looking for Elvis !!!

Has he left the building?

pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

he works down our chip shop                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

MMMMMm chips lol   on a diet so thanks for that pond !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 985 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption