'the king is back '

34 Posts | Latest reply on 03/08/2009 11:33:19 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I would just like to thank all the friends i now know i have got on this site, i have pm'd the people involved to put a end to this current bad feeling, hopefully we can put this to bed and it will be done with, and you can all return to bowing in front of your king............if any servants have any issues please pm me....oh and by the way i am still top of the shop with 100% karma...sorry emz
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Bow before you.... not bloody likely matey!  Welcome back tho                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

knew when Matt started it up this karma thing would cause *bitchin* I take it that,s what it was about Ian, anyway welcome back and long may you reignClapErmmConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

WTF    lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

Yikes, i wasnt kneeling when i read this, humble apologies O great drivel KingLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

2 wheeled fun  dont encourage him   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

So,it was just a ploy to get all them nice things said about you eh??? lol I cant get on me knees,i wont be able to get up again! Glad you're staying though mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Nice to see you back Ian!                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Knew you could'nt stayaway too long ! welcome back mate lol                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Ian I thinking bowing may be a bit over the top, perhaps you could substitute genuflection.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if i knew what it meant lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

'the king is back'

i've looked high and low, cant find Elvis tho !!!!

dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

you should be his queen jacks                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Pleaaaaaaaase i woul drather have myself locked in the tower than have to listen to his drivel 24 / 7, besides not sure i have enouf towels for mopping up after him  Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Jackie are you confusing drivel with dribble? lol   Bloody hell Ian ya weren't gone 5 mins, not even long enough for me to forget why ya left LOL   Welcome back ya bugger! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL .. might have known you would miss us all too much Ian Wink welcome back                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

didn't know you left Ian but welcome back anyway!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I needed the rest ian Wink   Its tuff at the top LOL   Hope you enjoy your stay this time  Confused  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Kwak

thats the problem tho he dribbles wen he drivels, not pretty !!!

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Dribbling drivel   Question   Ermm   I thought it was pouring out LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 942 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption