Coloured text in chat room

51 Posts | Latest reply on 27/11/2009 21:39:56 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

being dyslexic i find it hard to follow some collures u can take red out for me and put a lighter back ground like yellow or eeeeeewwwwww dare i say cream !                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

No one likes the red text in the chat room, they always say they can't read it, I must have funny eyes cos I don't have trouble reading it. Geek                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

make everyone black........like the colour of my bike !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

dont fink us all being black would be very helpful, but havin black as 1 of the colours would be ok                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

good god....why so serious about colours ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Ian if you aint got 'why' yet there's no hope lol   Have you been in a chat room with about 5 other people and all used the SAME COLOUR text? Try it then tell us how it went and if you think we should use different colours.   Good luck!                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

all these new colures its gonna be like the multi colured swap shop hehehe         i dont think we being seriouse ian LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Twinnie i have a old copy of Beano if you wanna swap lol

I'm at an advantage to most as i type for a living (not that you wud know by lookin!) but it can get a bit confusing if people type too fast and there is more than one using the same colour, a bigger screen wud be useful showing the chat for longer giving fold a chance to read it.
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

he he well I like to be in pink in chat.......but if someone else has it before me, I choose something else so as to cut the confusion and make it easy for people to see it's another person in chat.  Some colours show up better than others so I try to choose something that looks clear and shows up...................also, the more colours the prettier it looks ...................just my opinion and preference and also important to ppl with vision deficits too maybe?? Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

added some and changed some, but i can't get the red to look good tho                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

It all looks good to me Matt Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 1940 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption