Sunday Plans?

29 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2009 20:50:17 by pondlife | Go to original / last post
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

pp you really are missing out big time! mines just got back from france and the house looks like a bombs hit it, shes still zonked and i will be ready to strangle her this time nxt week but wouldn`t want to change a thing!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

A day off the bike for me today. Bit of a lie in this morning, then sunday lunch out. Not sure what the late afternoon/evening plans will be - maybe a film.   Hope you all enjoy your Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Did all of my plans..including a wet ride out today.... will be cleaning me bike again this week lol                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

well i didnt av an excitin day, fort i ad betta do something productive so got out and cut the grass , then went swimming, i did 30 lengths so plezed wiv meself                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

drove back from Devon after a great late dance night! wanted to take bike to a afternoon t dance in the new forest ! but fell asleep!! woke up an its raining so a lazy afternoon![ bikes a lousy dancer by the way!!]                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

She's no good at the tango then TM.... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

jus realised how that sounded!!!! i was thinkin she? doh!! havent fully woken up yet!                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

yes, wanted to take bike out for a blast too today as all day at moto gp today but rain stopped play!  Dont mind riding in rain if it happens when Im out but wouldnt choose to take bike out in it - too much drying and cleaning with a Harley and somehow, not much pleasure when you can't see out of your visor and boots filling up with water - been there done that toooooo many times lol!  Instead, did manage to get lawns mowed before it really got heavy, then trip out with kids for coffee and lunch out.  Nice hot soak in bath now, early start tomoz - family funeral in London unfortunately so early night.  Good weekend all in all though!                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

That wouldnt be at the Red Shoot would it TM??                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 588 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption