Sunday Plans?

29 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2009 20:50:17 by pondlife | Go to original / last post
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

... another Sunday...and the sun is meant to shine (well 'down here' it is)... Just wondered what people's plans are...biking/non biking etc... Planning a definite biking day with a trip to Blackbush Market this morning with my son, whose birthday money is burning a hole in his pocket, and then meeting up with a couple of The Lost Girlz this afternoon for a run out to Loomies to watch the world go by... Always interested (or just plain nosy) to hear other people's plans....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

good morning cissy, so we are the two silly ones up so early, well i am going to the moto gp today, looks like i am gonna get drenched, weather does not look too good, but hey ho........so wheres my cuppa cissy, its your turn !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Early? Nah, I was up at 5am today! How do you take your tea? Cos everything you need is in the kitchen!   Have a great day at Moto GP... rain?? Not here...Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i know, cant find the sugar, did you not get some lmao....best stop will have the hilda ogdens, vera duckworths of bm tongues wagging ....lol                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Oops...no sugar, no milk.... hmmmm... best get some before the Girlz turn up later or I will be in trouble! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

have to have my yorkshire tea in....bacon butties this morning.....mmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

No definate plans as yet.Might go for a spin round the good old City shortly.   I always buy my meat at Blackbushe,good stuff and silly cheap prices too                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

Agree PL... although it must be two years since I last went there...daft as it is only up the road! No doubt we will come home with lots of 'stuff' that we didn't know we needed! Enjoy your day                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

We may be having a ride across to the Barnsley bike show if it stays as it is now, if it starts raining, a day in bed sounds relaxing lol                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

lol Shell... day in bed.... I'll have to try that sometime!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol, with kids its a long time coming, now ours are older teenagers, we can make the most of when they have been out for the night.

Its just started raining here :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

call me wierd if you like but I quite enjoy riding in the rain! Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

PL... "weird" Wacko   Shell... true... although mine are still in their beds and I am the one who has been up for hours! Waiting on my son, so I can take him out on the bike!   Keep the rain to yourself please Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Oh we have more than enough rain up here to share with everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

OOOhhh... best laid plans and all that... bike out, son kitted up... daughter appears and despite last night being adament about not going to Blackbush this morning... announces that she does want to come!! Now twiddling thumbs waiting for her to get dressed...and we now have to go in the car! *sob*
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Oh the memories of those days, last min changes to plans that have been made like some sort of precision dance routine.   With kids now left home & only a 19 year old that we hardly ever see, those memories seem so far away now.                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

And then...son counts birthday money and has less than he thought! I am soooo close to going back to bed and pulling the duvet over my head! lolol                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

lazy morning and sunday lunch with good friends and the littleun,nice relaxing weekend and the bike hasnt seen daylight!  dont know if im allowed to say this but some things are more important and i dont seem to have missed it, was out every day last wk tho even in the rain!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Julie - yep somethings are more important than shiny  (or not so shiny) things with 2 wheels & engines in......not much mind you....but some.....   OOOo Men in leather on the tellly...........Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

ahh the joys of not having littleun's                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption