New Years resolutions.

78 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2009 19:14:13 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

try tango catey theres some interesting moves involving knees invading the space between the ladies legs[as my argentine instructor say's!]                                                                                                                                                                              
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Ooooeerrrr....sounds promisin....lol....Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

he's 6'4'' called Eduardo !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

fn tall for a latin!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

ooooh 6'4".....I like tall....lol...whens the next class...!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

he's in Argentina till Febuary!!i miss him!                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

short is good to                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

messed up ere                                                                                                                                                                              
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

awwww TM....Hug sure january will fly by....Smile   and sorry sumo...didnt mean to offend u shorties!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

jus gonna check yer profile catey! jus in case old bald shortarses on on yer list!![i'm an optimist!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

Hee hee...dont think theres much of a specification on there.... But no laughin at me pics ok....Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

We get the doubling of karate classes immediately after the New Year also TM! Then by the end of January they're back to their normal size again.                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

geoff i'v always been this size lol   signed the gnome lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Easy. Not to have another year like last year                                                                                                                                                                             
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

To stop falling off the bike an get a full license!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

for me this year is going to be one of the best!  not because I am gonna leave my happiness to the hands of fate!!  oh no....... i'm in full charge of my life and am going to continue to make positive changes and create my own litttle haven of happiness!!!!!   i may not have a big lottery win or i may not get a new car but i have my dreams which i will work at turning into reality!Approve   i'm gonna smile at everybody i meet and im going to stop getting so hung up on diets and getting thin!!! oh and this year... im going to pass my full bike test!!  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
skull666's Profile
skull666

In: yorkshire

not to make any then u dont break any lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Luvin yer pos attitude DSApprove.............hope to get down your way sometime this year........catch up with you n the Dude, WB etc...................ride safe me dearCool                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5820 seconds. There are 689 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption