New Years resolutions.

78 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2009 19:14:13 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Believe in them?   Made any interesting ones..............   Don't usually bother myself.... but as I have packed in smoking... I suppose mine could be to keep it up.   Oh and find another job... just gotta do that.... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Not made any yet but one might be to stay on my bikeLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

That sounds like a good idea BWB  LOL

Be successful with the plans that I have for 2007
To be more confident in myself and my abilities
Save enuff money for a trike
Go to more Biker Match meets

I think that'll do for now.
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Don't get carried away........... just managing one is an achievement.  Too many and they will all fail.                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Ahhh but if the first one succeeds (which I have no doubt it will - see confidence already), it will enable me to complete the others if you get what I mean.                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

......... errrrr yeah........... kind of....  Good luck anyway mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

LOL that's a good resolution BWB hun hope you keep that one m8   Me I never make them cause I never keep them   but I just hope for a better 2007, if I get that I'll be very happy.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Will hope for you as well Gwen... got my fingers crossed just for you.   oh..... and I fully expect BWB to keep his resolutionThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah all wish for bwb to stay on his bike lol. im like u gwen never make them cause i cant keep them lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Make one to find a new drink that you like..... bet you manage that one.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i bet i can LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

OK challenge for the rest of us is to come up with a drink that RC will like.   Bailey's and Malibu over ice??????                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

i suppose mine are spend more time with my kids.pack up smoking.get a new job,oh & get that speedtriple 1050 lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Did the smoking thing last year so this years has to be not so damn trusting anymore.......................................                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

mmmmmm got to be malibu yum yum yummmmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

See... I can spot these things................ LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

i never make any cos by the 2nd of jan have broken them all !!!!! but am determined to get the decorating finished, the garden sorted out, and the loft done, by then it will be 2008 and i will be typing the same list as ive done now,                                                                                                                                                                                
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Now thats a plan Storm................. put so much on the list it takes all year to write it out.  Then start again....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

talking of malibu i drank half a bottle last night and no bad head this mornin lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

hey you should be happy then..............What about Taboo?  made by the same people isn't it?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 730 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption