New Years resolutions.

78 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2009 19:14:13 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Two resolutions for this year. Firstly, I'm gonna get down to below fourteen stone this year.  Got from 23 stone to below 17 last year, so it shouldn't be a problem. Secondly, I AM going to get my first dan grade this year.  (Mind you, I said that last year, although my weight at the time would have probably led to my death during the grading lol!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

dont mess with geoff!!Shocked me? i'm gonna get a face transplant!!
GSXRJim's Profile
GSXRJim

In: Nottingham

I'm gona lose 2 stone by March so my Dainese fit better. Started today.....coffee tastes shite without sugar...yuuk                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

In: north Notts
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

The usual.... get back to the gym and lose some weight stop drinkin (so much!) stop smokin get a life...(or at least some hobbies....)Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I've broken one of mine already! But never mind, cant do everything can you???                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

Ahhh never mind DC...if its any consolation...I got a gym membership for xmas and i havent been yet...got a glass of morgans and me cigs in front of me....and i'm sat here thinkin....aaaaarrrrgggghhh I'm bored....there must be summat I cud be doin.....lol....so I'm really doin well....!!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Not a bad start Catey with the Morgans   Im going to lose some weight Have a European road trip and spend a night in the cells Two out of three aint bad so see which two it isEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I'll go for the Euro road trip incorporating a night in the cells lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Blimey geoff! Kudos on the 23 to 17 stone weight loss! And good luck for losing those last 3 and your grading.     *tuts at Catey...*     Now, now TM... you know there is nothing wrong with those sweet cheeks of yours! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

lol @ TeeCee....   I obviously need taking in hand.....lol ooops there goes the Morgans speaking...   And no TM...no need for that transplant! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

Ive tried that b4 DC out ran belgian cops wasa long time ago when I was wee boy                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I can recommend against trying it with the Swiss police, I have never been flagged down with a submachine gun before and hope never ever to repeat the experience.                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

You didnt grow up in Belfast Machine guns comon sight. Belgian Porsche nil BMW M6 1 Dutch open border Quality                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I decided to get in shape this year. Cool The shape i'm going to use is a sack of spuds!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey Catey - you been reading my mind re the New Years resolutions???? I'm starting on Monday when Hols are over....Honest!!! Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

Yeah great idea HFG Thumbs Up....me too!!.....ahem....Wink   *no-one noticed my crossed fingers there did they...*                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Tonight, my gym was full of people who have obviously resolved to get fit in 09 (including one guy stomping the hell out of the running machine!).   Never mind, it will be back to normal next week.... Wink   My gym has a new machine... I can only do a half hour on it though before I feel sick but it's great - it's got Kit Kats, Mars Bars, Snickers.....   p.s. you always hear of people pulling muscles but have you ever heard of someone pulling fat?? Just a thought....                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

same with the dance classes full of new  lady's wantin to learn to tango!! so drench meself in lynx, fake tan black shirt pin stripe trouser's  an into the fray!!! [bruce forsyth my hero!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

Lol TeeCee...thats really whats puttin me off goin cos i know it will be really busy (from past experience!)   Mind you...ive heard theres a large vibrating machine at the one I'm joining....sounds.....interesting.....Shocked   moving on..... Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Catey67's Profile
Catey67

yayy go get 'em TM....   pin-stripes.....?!!!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 833 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption