New Years resolutions.

78 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2009 19:14:13 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

dont like taboo yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Amerula Steam?  or whatever the hell it's called.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

i luv taboo not had any for years Star has anyone tried steamer, its like a type of rummy, whiskey, winey booze, know morrisons used to sell it, packs a good punch an ya drunk in no time.
RC's Profile
RC

i'll take ur word for it mate lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hark............. the voice of experience has spoken........... well Sorm.... but same difference. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

mmmmmmmmmm thats a new one on me pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

nah dont drink much meself rube, had a little snifter on xmas eve with rc an bwb but not touched any since, may have a horlicks new years eve  lol but that will be it till june                                                                                                                                                                                
RC's Profile
RC

yeah was a nice night xmas eve thanks very storm, same time next year? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

cool yep same time next year, hopefully bwb wont ave to bring his own drink either, will get him a tinny or two !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

errr have i got to make donouts, an sausage rolls an quiche as well                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhhhhh go on then u do spoil us lol......ill even get the malibu in for next year hun woooohooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Get a crate of it in... may as well make a night of it... ROFLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

now thats a offer i can refuse lol you comin down to then rube and u can do ur zulu dance for us all LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

lol rc will just go an buy a bunch of coconuts an make you a DIY kit for the malibu, bwb is good at DIY fruit salads !!!!!!!!!   an rube can use the coconut cases to enhance his peformance of the dance of the seven zulu's.  will have to take him outside to throw the beer though !!!! you know me rc an bwb   !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol, yeah we do u dont stop even on xmas day! pmsl how many times did u hoover up? 6 was it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol about bwb and his diy fruit salad but we wont go there! LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
storm's Profile
storm

yep 6  times hunny but the hoover would have felt lonly  and not part of xmas if i didnt, couldn't do that to my mate !!!!!  an gawd all that paper shredded by a dog did me head in   an no fruit salad private joke Censored    just between mates LOLEvil Smile    Wacko                                                                                                                                                                                    
RC's Profile
RC

oh yes deffo beteewn mates, and yeah ur poor hoover lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

... should have got a Dyson...........LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I don't usually make resolutions but this year I've decided to make one, to walk more... tho that won't be difficult as I can never get a lift lol...once my toe has healed and I can get my shoe back on.      What's yours?                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

After long and careful deliberation I have decided my New Years resolution will be 1024x768                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 732 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption