sponsor T Gnome for disabled children

37 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2009 09:41:08 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

cheers steph Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Knew I forgot something at Matlock today, meant to cough up and save the postage (Come on I'm a Tyke of Scots descent).   Put me down for a £5                                                                                                                                                                              
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you can have a fiver from me 2 hun xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Ey up Petey...where's ya bin???? x                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

bin rallying where u bin xx                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

cheers pete n prof Thumbs UpThumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

reet update on donations...   i have spoken to Lindsay, lady who runs the club, and for what ever reason they are not doin web donations. so if it's ok with all you lovely peeps who have offered a donation, they would like a cheque made payable to...BOLTON LADS & GIRLS CLUB, i will pm every one with my address then i can give them to Lindsay in person. the event is on 7th Aug and they would like all monies in by 15th Aug.   Thanks again to all who have offered a donation.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

bump                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sent you a PM hon with my address Big smile   As soon as I get the forms will pass it round work, have had lots of good replies from people I know here who have all said they will put a couple of quid in each Big smile   It may not be a lottery win but should bump up her coffers a littleThumbs Up   I will collect the monies when she has done it & post you the cheque if thats ok ??                                                                                                                                                                              
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

cheers shell, very much apreciatedThumbs Up   trisha will be buzzinBig smile   i'll get a form to you asapThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

well trisha is doin her hike this weekend so if alll you generous peeps who offered a donation would be so kind to send ya cheques, all monies have to be in by 15 this month.

sorry shell trisha couldnt get a form sorted, hey ho lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

can you send your addy via a pm and I will send something.   Ta CG                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Cheque written out and ready for posting tomorrow morning.   Good Luck Tricia a.k.a. T Gnome!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Best I give a fiver now as I might not be around this time next month.Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

cheers every 1.. CG i have pm 'd u my addi, ta

Best I give a fiver now as I might not be around this time next month????
what u bin up to now XK lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thats ok hon , will get the cheque sent to you.   Good look Trish, not that you will need it , your leg you will take 2 strides & be at the sumit LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1015 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption