sponsor T Gnome for disabled children

37 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2009 09:41:08 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

As some of you will know, T Gnome is my daughter Tricia, an honorary member due to the amount of meets and rallies she attends. She is rasing money, through the club she voluteers for, so disabled children can have adventure weekends, sailing and stuff. The event is in August with all monies raised to be collected by end of Aug. I know cash is scarse so anything even 10 bob is much apreciated. If anyone is so kind to sponsor her, pm me and we can arrange collection tho I will prob get to see most of you on some meet or rally soon.   oh yeah she is walking scafell pike...3,210 ft/978 m; highest in England                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Let me kick this off ...     Count me in for a £5 Debs Thumbs Up     If she gets one of the web donation pages let me have the link, I will twist a few arms in work Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

cheers shell, very generous, much apreciated.Big smile   not sure what or how to do a web donation so i thought it would be easier to make cheques payable directly to the club.....Bolton Lads & Girls Club. i will send more info via pm when she has actually done it, tho with her legs a couple of strides n she'd clear it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

PM sent Debi                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yeah I know ... maybe I should have said £5 if she does it twice  lol   When she gets the sponsorship forms she should be able to sort out a donations page ... I know a friend of mine did it for the race for life a few weeks ago                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

£5 on the virtual sponsor form from me..  PM when ya want the cheque and where to send it to Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

wow ur all so kind, she'll be buzzin when i tell her BIG THANX to you all   i'll ask her about web donations, she'll know how to do it, i will update this thread as soon as i have the details                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

£5 from me too.   Go T Gnome gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

cheers TC Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well after Tgnomes sterling efforts huffing and puffing at farmyard a fiver is the least i can doThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

cheers cassieThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Put me down for a fiver too Debs Thumbs Up
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

cheers emz. ur a Star x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

AND A FIVER FROM ME TO HUN XXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

cheers RC hun xxxxxxThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cc...put me in for a tenner, 5 from me and fiver from the lads at work, pm me your addy and i will post it ya                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Count me in Debs, add another £5 to the pot Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

cheers ian and ian Thumbs Up will pm ya x
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

*bump*Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Put me down for a fiver too Debs Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 790 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption