Beg, Borrow Steel - Fundraiser for the Kent Air Ambulance

37 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2009 18:23:01 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh no!! Are you hurt, Wannabe?   Shall I call for the Air Ambulance? It is a fantastic service and vastly underfunded....   (see what I did there?) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*doffs hat*

Impressed! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Can't ever see TeeCee wearing a tankard from his belt. Oh no,not my homie. Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

it just so happens it's Mrs Pond's birthday on the 12th and she's down for the weekend,I think she wants to go looking at houses in Milton Keynes but I reckon a good day out at a show would be better...and a good cause too.   *slaps kwak around a bit....a soap is a serial not a series dopey lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

*slaps kwak around a bit....a soap is a serial not a series dopey lol   Physical abuse AND name calling!! Wassup are you bored or just suicidal? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*sues Pond*   I've just had a shower but the crunchy nut cornflakes have ripped my skin to shreds! A serial is a soap indeed! *tuts* Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

P.S. I know which I'd rather do on my birthday weekend Pond - look forward to meeting you both! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

sorry kwak,got a little bit too brave there! you know what it's like in the middle of the night!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

you know what it's like in the middle of the night!   What - things going "bump" and the like?   Are you about Nodrog? What time is Nat popping to the shop tomorrow? I hope to join you guys and hand over Excalibur's raffle prize donation (and my own!) Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

OK ignore me Nodrog... just had a message from Nat - see ya Tuesday! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh i never do that Smile it was on my list for today LOL Ha but you beat me to it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

See you both tomorrow... and the bunnies & my favourite fish, of course! Big smile   Bit of a heatwave promised for tomorrow too Cool Just hope we don't get a change in the weather at the weekend...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhh damd favourite *fish* ! heat wave or not i ante ! getting in the damd pond LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I'm on my way... honest! Embarrassed

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Great to see a few more names down for this event - look forward to meeting you all Saturday Big smile

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Little bump for any other local-ish BM peeps who haven't seen this one yet - be good to meet a few more faces from the site. Will also try to sort out a general meet after mid-October, when things may calm down a little. (They may not though if my cunning plans for winter earnings work out...)

Did Nat show up today Nodrog?

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Thanks for supporting this event chaps and chapesses Big smile

I understand the Mutineers raised around £600 for the Kent Air Ambulance - not bad for a first stab at an event eh? Great weather too... Watch this space, cos next year they're talking about making it a weekender/rally.

It was great to meet a few new (to me) BM faces - thanks for popping over to say hello Big smile

At least Pond made it to the right event, even if he posted in the wrong thread! LOL Brilliant to meet you and Mrs Pond - thanks for coming!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1212 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption