Beg, Borrow Steel - Fundraiser for the Kent Air Ambulance

37 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2009 18:23:01 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Me again chaps and chapesses Big smile

Check out the events calendar for 12th September 2009 and get yourself along to a fundraiser for this worthy cause, organised by the YCOC.

Be nice to see a few BM faces there from further afield - the air ambulance is a great cause which regrettably, many of us (or our loved ones) have need to rely on at various stages in our lives.

Raffle prize donations also welcomed, please PM me and I'll put you in touch with the organisers, or visit their website and use the contact buttons on there (link on the event details page).

Thanks all Big smile

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

That should read "Beg Borrow & Steel"... but subject titles don't like ampersands... & I keep forgetting this...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Get down there people,worthy cause and a good crowd of people.                                                                                                                                                                              
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Will do my best to get to this one also...................it's brighton Burn up weekend too, on the Sunday!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Excellent stuff - be great to see you there Dragon Big smile

& if we're not too shattered after working all day Saturday (& most likely partying Saturday night after it!) then perhaps a trip to Brighton might also be in order for Sunday Big smile

Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

That'd be brilliant WB, the Burn up is always worth a visit! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Bumpitybump Big smile

Love to see some more names down for this - the people putting on the day are a good bunch and it's a great cause. I'm working on persuading the ex and his band to give them a freebie, so you could be in for some great musical entertainment too Wink

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

My powers of persuasion failed *sulks*   Oh well.   It'll still be a great day anyway, so get along to it if you can Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Le bump... not long to go now before this show - be good to see a few more names on the event page Big smile

It'll be a great day out and you'll be supporting a great cause - let's see how much cash we can help the YCOC guys raise for the Kent Air Ambulance.

Look out for my shiny new stall tent - come & say hi... It's red Big smile Currently winging its way towards me from sunny Shropshire and will be making its debut at the show... if we can work out how to put it up Embarrassed

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

http://www...ent_id=499                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Cheers me dears Big smile

Tent has arrived. In a series of HUGE boxes... I hope it's mostly packaging... I'm not even attempting to open them yet! LOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

'A series'? What is it, a soap opera tent? LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Oi! You! Get out of my tent!

*cue: cliffhanger musac*

Tune in tomorrow for the next thrilling installment of Trinkets in Tents. Or is that Intense Trinkets? Tongue

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

East-tent-ers?   *I'll get me coat*                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Yep.... I'm definitely right... Christmas is here and nobody told me. Someone grab that box of crackers from TC now before it's too late!                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

*hangs on to one end of the cracker box tightly*                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Oh flip! There's always one tries to start a tug o'war... You'll be having a tankard swinging from your belt soon if you're not careful TC! Shocked

*hangs off the other end*

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

BANG!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Big smile    p.s. if you do ever see me with a tankard hanging off my belt - shoot me!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ouch!  Shocked

P.S. Gladly! LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 995 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption