Micheal Jackson Dead.

53 Posts | Latest reply on 27/06/2009 20:17:49 by trev0r987 | Go to original / last post
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

For those of you of delicate sensibilities do NOT visit www.sickipaedia.org and under no circumstances search on jackson.....                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

apparently he never really died at home. He was found on the kiddies ward having a stroke!!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Hit a dead end with that one Prof , pardon the pun he he                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ah that's bad BB!!!!   WB - Charlie's what? :-P   Actually I didn't know there was an originals charlies angels, i thought the thing a few years ago (which i still haven't seen) was new.  :-S   Ok for those who read dutch... "Michael Jackson kan niet gecremeert worden want hij is negentig procent van plastic.  Dus smelten ze hem om in lego blokjes kunnen de kinderen met hem spelen."   For those who don't like the pedo jokes (ric), please don't translate that in google  ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

I get it Matt , dutch and afrikaans is very similar and being fluent in the latter means i can read it . Can I translate it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol no, give people a challenge  ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Breaking News... Police have found Class A drugs in his car, Class B drugs in his bathroom and Class 4C in his bedroom....                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

If at first you don't succeed http://www.sickipedia.org/  Its a good job I never tried skydiving, damn I did!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

wow that website is down cos its so busy! Database latency too highSickipedia appears to have lost the connection to the database.Predictably.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

And here's me thinking it takes 3 days to register a domain name! http://www.deadmichaeljacksonjokes.com/                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Your right Matt,don't do peado jokes. Can't see whats so funny bout it. p.s. I speak german so did understand it as some dutch i can work out.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

My phone hasnt stopped all day...some have been brilliant and some very sick..to be honest I thought it was a hoax until RC said in Chat last night that he had died...I didnt know about Farrah til later on..thats sad...very sad for friends and families of both...hope they both RIP...
trev0r987's Profile
trev0r987

In: preston

Michael Jackson has stated in his will that he would like to be melted down and made into lego so the kids can play with him for a change                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 744 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption