Micheal Jackson Dead.

53 Posts | Latest reply on 27/06/2009 20:17:49 by trev0r987 | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Unconfirmed reports that the famouse entertainer and kiddie fiddler has pegged it. Suffered heart attack at home.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I wonder who will be first with the poor-taste jokes                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

That will take media attention away from Farrah Fawcett                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I think it's all been cooked up by the iranian government to distract attention.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

According to the BBC news it has been comfirmed he died of a heart attack.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yep its official.. hes a gonna at 50. he was due to perform a load of gigs at the O2 anorl.   RIP Jacko and Farrah.                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I can sit back and wait for all the funny txt messages for the next week or 2 now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

When did Farrah die? (I don't keep up with the news)   I forget that people age didn't realise M J was 50, but then I keep forgetting I am, well for the next few hours anyway                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Farrah died today   http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8118426.stm                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

R I P to Farrah and Michael so very sad both young xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

who's farrah? lol... seriously never heard of him/her.   RIP Jacko!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Michael Jackson?  Is that the son of old Mrs Jackson down the road?  I didn't even know she had a kid.  She's wierd.                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

SHE'S Wierd ? i'm not going to respond to that one , someone else can lol r.i.p Farrah r.i.p M J                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

It must be a bit of a bugger if you are famous and you die at the same time someone even more famous than you does.

Nobody remembers when Aldous Huxley died but they do J F Kennedy.

Similarly with Mother Teresa no one remembers they day she died but they do Princess Diana.

Yesterday will now always be remembered as the day Michael Jackson died rather than Farah Fawcett.

Also, remember the rule of three, 2 down 1 more to go.
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

First Jacko joke arrived on my mobile timed at 00.59.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

Vinnie, don't forget C S Lewis, also died same day as Kennedy and Huxley. Rule of three strikes again?                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

What???? Wills  some sent  you Jacko joke before me.   Dam  I slipping.                                                                                                                                                                                   
chunkichick's Profile
chunkichick

In: Cowling
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

lol puds, i got my first 1 yesterday, flippin fone constantly buzzin now....hmm wr to put it!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol  me anorl!..  they are soooooo bad.. some ppl must never sleep !! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

MJ supplied part of the backing track that accompanied my life up to now. I have certain memories linked to his music...Off the Wall, will always be Christine.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1875 seconds. There are 864 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption